30.

a/n: hey everyone :) I'm so excited we've made it to chapter 30! That's so crazy haha. I said this in my Gio Reyna book as well, but I'm usually really bad about continuing stories lol I'll stop before 30 so I'm happy I've kept up! I hope you guys are enjoying the story still and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

I'm moving tomorrow into an apartment so I probably won't be writing for a little bit! But once I'm settled in I'll get back to it!

I've also come up with a new story for Daniel Ricciardo! So if you guys are interested I'll be posting the characters today! It's going to be a mafia-esque book!

Thanks for reading! :)

Present Day
Monaco

Ginny's mind was somewhere else during the rest of her time with Chloe. They had finished their tea-session both literally and figuratively, and made plans to do some shopping. Mister LeBlanc came and got them and took them to an expensive strip mall closer to the east side of Monaco. He lingered behind the girls as they strolled in and out of stores, serving as both a bodyguard and personal chauffeur. The place was a bit backed considering it was a Saturday.

The American walked alongside her best friend, who rambled on about how she was looking forward to buying baby clothes and tiny decorations for the future kiddo. Ginny would hum in response and absently nod her head to whatever Chloe said. But Ginny was too preoccupied by the thought of Pierre.

The devil incarnate.

Satan's spawn.

Pie Face.

She had many reasons to believe he was worthy of all those nicknames... but from what Chloe had told her today... she wasn't going crazy when he flipped the switch.

Was she being too hard on him? Was she taking her pint up anger out on him? Maybe if she just talked to him about what happened...

But how could she? How could she sit down in front of him and tell him her most vulnerable and intimate feelings after what they had done...

It was all too hard.

Chloe yanked Ginny's arm, causing her to stumble forward and almost collapse in a somersault. Two teenagers glared at them and continued walking with a furious stride. Chloe let out a bark of a laugh, "Bitch you nearly got ran over by the Sephora gremlins."

"Sorry, I was zoned out."

"Have you been this whole time?"

Ginny's cheeks turned bright red. She looked at her shirt, brushing some invisible dust off the fabric. "Maybe..."

"You're terrible." Chloe shook her head, glancing over her shoulder at Mister LeBlanc. "Isn't she terrible?"

Mister LeBlanc held back a smile. "I plead the fifth."

Ginny chuckled, smiling at him too. "Aye, you know your American law. Comes in handy."

"Don't egg him on." Chloe groaned. "He's supposed to be on my side."

"How ever dull would that be if I agreed with everything you said, Miss Leclerc." He offered her a cheeky wink.

Chloe stuck her tongue out at him before turning back to face front. She crossed her arms and sighed. "I suppose he's right. Anyway, that's not the point. Tell me what's on your mind. Is it Pierre?"

"Yes." Ginny didn't want to lie anymore. Not after the conversation they had just had. She wanted to keep Chloe in the loop, and it was nice to have a confidant after feeling so alone in her emotions. They were more complicated than one person could handle alone. "I don't get how he can switch up the way he does. I mean, haven't you noticed? Is it just me? Do I make him feel so angry? And I feel like he made it clear he didn't want me-"