13.

Today is the day I will be leaving. About 20 of the men are going. I don't know why they are going and I don't want to know. I am sure they are going to a village like mine and will do the same what they did with mine. I just hope Beast leave me first, and then they can go wherever they want. I don't think I have it in me to see that kind of destruction again.

The leader wasn't happy when he heard that I was going with the men. He argued with Beast, but somehow Beast was the one who won. He hadn't told anyone that I was leaving forever and also instructed me to do the same. Only Louis knew, but I have a doubt Cookie also knows something. When I said goodbye to him, he gave me a long hug as if he knew that's the last time he was seeing me.

"I want you to always be happy wherever you are." Was what he said, and I only nodded at him, not knowing what else to say.

Louis is also coming with us as well as Serpent and Grizzly. I sat on my own horse this time, and I was happy. It's the first time I am going to travel. When I came here from my village my mind wasn't working that much and I was so scared and tense the whole ride but this time I was excited.

But I also have this feeling in my heart telling me that I am leaving something important behind, but then Henry's face will come in front of me, and I will let the thought of meeting him win.

Beast has been tense these few days. He hasn't talked to me since yesterday, and I don't know why. It's as if he is avoiding me, but from what I remember, I haven't done anything that would make him angry with me. May be he is tensed about something else!

I looked back at the men who were all gathered to say goodbye to us. My gaze met with Cookie's, and he smiled sadly. I waved at him with a smile. Apart from him, there wasn't anyone in the crowd whom I would miss. All the others whom I will miss are going with me.

Beast and Serpent were in the front, and the rest of us were at the back. I was beside Louis. At least I can count on him to stick by my side the whole way. They all have swords by their side, only I have my small bag with me with my clothes and a few other things that belong to me now, which I have gathered from the storeroom.

Now I have a comb, small mirror, some hair ties and many other things that a girl must have with her and that I never had before. Beast has given me so much, a shelter to live, a brother, a friend, and many more things that I never thought that I would ever have. He gives me a sense of protection, I know as long as I am with him, I will be safe, but .. I won't be by his side anymore.

"You alright?" Grizzly asked me as he came beside me.

"Yes, thank you!" I said with a smile. He doesn't talk much, but I know he likes me. He often smiles at me even though I know he doesn't smile much.

"You shouldn't have come. You won't like what you will see." He said with a frown, and I can't help but look down. They think that I came here with them for only fun or maybe because they don't want to leave me alone. He doesn't know that I won't come back with them anymore.

"I.. I don't know.. what to say." I sighed. He only gave me a small smile, then pulled his horse reign as he moved ahead, and then I saw him talking to Beast and Serpent.

"I am already exhausted." I told Louis, who was silent, which was surprised.

"It's only the first day. It will take two weeks to reach Mosvil." He told me, and I grimaced.