25.

He didn't stop. He was blinded with fury. His eyes were red with anger. His mind was denying the fact that his wife was gone. He was coping the grief with anger, with the fire of revenge, but what would happen after that... he had found a way to let his mind go to something else, but what would happen once he avenged his family?

It takes about 2 weeks to reach the place, but he wasn't stopping to rest. He wanted to get their as fast as he could. His horse was tired, but he was too forgone to care. He hadn't eaten properly in days, only surviving on water or some fruits, which Louis would force him to eat. He would tell him that he is no better if he is dead. If he had to take his revenge, he had to be alive for that.

Only Zeon knows what he was going through. Whenever he closed his eyes, the sight of his burned home would come in front of his eyes. His last ray of hope is gone now... he is alone... all alone in this world.

"Beast, we should stop for the night.. please!" He added when Beast ignored him as if he didn't hear him.

"Our horses will die of exhaustion... come on, man!" He said out with frustration. Louis was also sad and heart broken, he had lost his friend, his little sister, but looking at Beast, he knows how difficult it's for him. His pain is far greater than his own, Beast has lost his heart, his home!

"Please!" He pleaded. Beast sighed and pulled the reigns to stop the horse. He hopped off of the horse and went towards the creek. He washed his face with the cold water. Louis watched him from distance, with Pity. He took both horses and bind them to the tree near by, he let them drink and eat.

He saw Zeon sitting by the creek looking at the sky. His face looked pained. He was hurt. He wanted to go near him but then thought otherwise, he didn't want to face his wrath right now. He isn't himself these days. Louis sat by the tree, and at one point, he fell off to sleep.

....

"Wake up, we are leaving." Beast grumbled and kicked Louis in the shin. Louis sat up with a groan and was about to curse him, but he saw he was no longer there. He was on his horse and was about to move. With a sigh, Louis sat up. He washed his face and drank some water, then sat on his horse and followed after him. Only two more days, and then only God knows what will happen.

~~~~

They were close to the leader's place, and Zeon looked more angry. He was seething with anger with each passing moment. It had been a week and a half that he had lost his wife. He can't wait to avenge her and then... and then he will welcome his own death. He no longer wants to live in this world where she is no more.

"Beast, you have to think this through... you can't just barge in and announce war on him. His men won't let you hurt him. They will kill you before you know." Louis tried to put some sense in him, but who was listening here?

Zeon only knew one thing, and that was to kill Leader. He doesn't care how he would do that. He doesn't care if the men would kill him. He will fight them, he will fight all of them if he had to... he will shed as much blood as he can. Yes, it won't bring her back, but it would soothe his inner demon that she is avenged.

He stopped the horse when he saw the tents, he hopped off of the horse and walked inside. Louis came after him, telling him to stop and just think it through before doing anything rash. Grizzly saw them and came running towards them, his sword was in his belt tied to his waist.