19.

I was distributing breakfast when I saw Beast coming. He was the last one as always. He stopped in front of me, giving me a small smile, which eased my nerves. The leader and some of the men are glaring daggers at me since I have come out here.

I have him his plate and closely watched his fingers, which now have only two rings left. I wanted to ask him about them but right now isn't the good time. He turned around and sat in a far corner. I decided to join him today, not liking him to eat alone.

"Hey!" I whispered as I sat beside him. He glanced at me. If he was shocked by my presence, he didn't show. It's the first time I sat with him to eat.

"Where are your rings?" I asked quietly. He stilled but kept looking down at his plate, which means he doesn't want to answer.

"What have you decided?" Leader came towards us as he looked at Beast after giving me distasteful glance. Zeon stood up, placing the food aside. I too stand and looked at him as he signed something to Leader, which at first I thought I was mistaken.

"You what?" Leader growled angrily.

'I am leaving!" He signed again, leaving all of us stunned.

He can't do that. These are his people. He can't leave his whole life here for me.

"You are making a mistake!" Leader seethed.

"You are choosing her over us" Leader said as he looked at me with anger. Beast stood in front of me as if hiding me from everyone. I could feel everyone's heated gaze on me.

"We are your brothers!" A man said.

"Yes! You can't leave and that to for a girl.." Another one chimed in. Few other men also tried to change his mind, but Zeon wasn't listening to anyone. It's as if he had already made his mind. I looked at Louis, who gave me a reassuring nod, and I think back to his words from yesterday night when he told me to trust him.

He held my hand and started moving towards the cave, ignoring everyone who didn't look happy. Only Cookie and Louis seemed happy.

"Enough!" Leader yelled loudly, and everyone turned silent. Zeon, too, paused in his steps.

"Alright, you want to leave, and I won't stop you.!" Leader said, and we turned towards him. He came and placed his hands on Zeon's shoulders. Zeon's grip on my hand tightened but not enough to hurt.

"I wish you a good life ahead, but..." A smile came on his face.

"Just remember that you are always welcome if things don't go as you planned!" He gave a tight smile to me and then looked back at Zeon. He then turned around and left.

Zeon starts moving towards his cave along with me. Once he was inside, he turned towards me.

"You shouldn't do that..." I started, but he cuts me off as he placed his index finger on my lips.

"So you trust me?" He asked me.

"I do!" I told him, he smiled lightly.

"Pack your things we are leaving," he told me, I nodded half-heartedly. Louis came inside the cave.

"Your carriage is ready!" He told Zeon.

'Help me take those chests' Zeon signed, and they both took the chests outside, I packed my things in a bag. Louis took the bag from me and placed it in the carriage.

I looked back at the cave, which has been my home for months now. I stood in front of the carriage with our belongings. All the men were looking at us from distance, and only Cookie, Louis, and Grizzly came ahead.

"I will miss you, my dear!" Cookie told me as he lightly patted my head. I looked at Grizzly, who smiled at me and patted my head.

"Goodbye, Grizzly." I told him.

"I will miss you, Louis," I told Louis as he took my hand in his.

"This time, I am happy for you. You are with the right person this time..." He whispered lightly.

"Faith, he loves you. Don't ever break his heart. I shouldn't tell you this, but I know he would never confess and you wouldn't understand, so I am making it easy for both of you." He said, and I looked at him with shock.

"I... I don't know what to say!" I said.

"Then don't say anything, just take care of each other." He said and smiled at me.

I looked at Leader and the men who were glaring daggers at me. Of course I am taking his valuable possession with me, he would not be happy with me. My gaze met with Serpent, who had a huge scowl on his face. He scoffed at me and then walked away.

"Come on," Louis opened the door to carriage but stopped.

"Oh, it's full!" He said as the inside was filled with our belongings.

"Sit with Beast at front!" Louis said as he helped me up, and I sat with Beast, who was already seated with reigns in his hands. There were two horses attached with the carriage.

He looked at me as if asking,'Am I ready?' I nodded. And with that, we went off leaving everyone behind. I am surprised that Leader is letting us take the carriage.

"Where will we go?" I asked him.

"Somewhere far away!" He told me as he looked me in my eyes. I looked at him, knowing he would take care of everything. If he can leave everything for me, then I am sure he can do anything and.. what Louis said ... Does he really love me?

~~~
We kept moving for days, only stopping to take rest or eat. We have plenty of food with us right now, but Zeon said we will buy fee supplies from the city. He still hasn't told me where we are going.

He stopped the horses and stepped down, and I followed him.

"We will stay here," he told me as he looked around. I frowned when I looked around. We were surrounded by trees. We are away from the city from what I can't tell.

I could hear the sound of waterfall nearby, and I followed the sound beyond the trees. I stopped and gasped when I saw a beautiful waterfall.

"It's... beautiful!" I whispered as I took in my surroundings. I sat near the edge and put my hand under the water. It was cold. I washed my face with the clean water.

Then I walked back and saw Zeon setting the tent. I also wanted to help, so I gathered dry woods for the fire. I lit up the fire and started cooking for both of us. I looked at him. He was silently working on the tent. I smiled as I gazed at him. For some reason, I like this... I like all of this... him and me... us!