16.

I knocked on the door and waited with a bated breath for the door to open. I just hope it's Henry. I looked around his house, it was small but it would be enough for us. It's the same as I had dreamt of.

The door started opening, and I gasped when my gaze fell on Henry. He looked a little changed but not too much. His hair is shorter now, and he had a little beard that wasn't there before.

"Faith... is that you.. you are here...!" His eyes widened as he saw me, and the next second, his hands were around me, but for some reason, I didn't like his touch that much. I shook my head and hugged him back.

Henry... I missed you so much..." I said, as tears ran down my cheeks.

"Oh Faith, you don't know how much I have missed you... I thought you won't come...!" He said as he palmed my cheeks.

"Henry..!" A soft voice called from behind, he stiffened as a smile vanished from his face. His face looked ashen as if he suddenly remembered something.

"Who is it?" She asked again, I frowned as I heard a feminine voice. What is she doing in his house... maybe it's his friend... right?

"I... I..." He stuttered as he looked at me with guilt. My gaze fell on a girl who came beside him with a frown, and our gaze met. She was pretty, but that's not what bothered me. The thing that bothered me was her hand around Henry's arm. They look like a couple. Both of them had rings in their ring finger, which can only explain one thing.

With a gasp, I took a step back as I looked in his eyes with tears.

"Who is... she?" I asked, still not believing what I was seeing. He looked down on the ground, not meeting me, gaze, and that was my answer.

"You... married her?" I asked him.

"Who are you? And yes we are married, in few months I am going to give birth to our first child." She said with pride as she protectively kept her other hand on her protruding belly. A humourless laugh escaped from my mouth as I looked at the perfect family in front of me.. the family that he promised with me.

"Faith... I thought you won't come... and..." He said.

"And you couldn't wait for me... you promised that you would wait for me... you promised Henry!" I yelled at him.

"Please come inside.. we can talk... you can stay with us..." He said as he tried to hold my hand, but I stepped away.

"Henry, what's going on here? Who is she?" The girl got angry as she eyes me with distaste.

"Goodbye Henry, I... I hate you." I said the words that I never thought I could say to anyone, especially not him.

With that, I turned around and ran, I could hear him calling me from behind, but I was too forgone to care. I didn't know where to go, I couldn't see Beast anywhere ... he is gone... I am alone now... how can I even face him... I was so sure that Henry would wait for me... I believed him, but he broke the promise... Louis and Beast would pity me now.

I can't bother them anymore, I stopped in a narrow alley and sat down on the floor. I cried and cried for so long that I could feel my eyes swelling and a headache forming. I felt betrayed... I felt alone and horrible...