21.

We are getting married in a few days, and I wanted Louis to be here, but it looks like it won't happen. He would be the happiest person if he was here. Our home is done, only furniture is left. Zeon said he wanted the house to be ready before we got married.

Today I came to the market to buy a dress for the wedding. Zeon has left me in a cloth shop and went outside to make other arrangements.

"What about this?" The seamstress said as she showed me a white dress with heavy embroidery.

"Uhmm... I don't think ..." I said, and her face turned downward. This is the 10th dress that I rejected. I am not that picky in general, but today I don't like any dress. Some are too heavy, and some are too simple.

"Can I look myself?" I asked her, with a sigh she nodded. I looked around the shop but couldn't find a dress that I like. I was disheartened and was about to leave the shop when my gaze fell on a dress, it was hidden behind other dresses. I grabbed it and looked at it.

"Do you like it?" Seamstress came running to me with hope and excitement. I nodded immediately with a huge grin.

It was a beautiful white dress with lacey arms. I immediately fell in love with the dress.

"It would fit you perfectly!" She told me as she looked at the measurements.

"How much is it?" I asked her, looking at the pouch of coins Zeon gave me. I gave her the money, it wasn't that expensive, thankfully. I don't want to waste Zeon's money. It's all his savings. He doesn't earn right now. He said that after our home is built, he will find a job here in the city.

I walked outside of the shop with my dress that was neatly packed in a bag. I waited outside the shop for Zeon, who hasn't come yet.

"Hey! It's you." I heard a women voice, I turned and frowned when I saw who it was. It was the same girl who thinks that Zeon is his.

"Where is he?" She asked me, I groaned inwardly and looked ahead. If I ignore her, then she will leave, right?

"I am talking to you!" She said as he touched my shoulder.

"He will be here soon!" I told her I wanted to yell at her to go away and never think about my future husband, but I wasn't that brave.

"Okay then, I will wait. It's been days since I have seen him." She said sadly, and it bothered me.

"Listen..." I was about to tell her to stop thinking about him, but then I saw Zeon coming.

"You got the dress?" He asked me, and I nodded with a smile. He grabbed my hand and was about to move when the girl stopped us.

"Hey ... can I talk to ... you about... something..." the girl said as she played with her hands, trying hard to look cute. I scowled at her.

"Yes?" He asked her gruffly.

"I ... I like you... I have wanted to tell you this for days but ..." As she was talking, Zeon stopped her.

"No!" He said.

"But ..." she started again looking baffled.

"No, I love someone else, and I will marry her in a few days." He said and looked at me. He then raised our enterwine hand and kissed the back of my hand in front of her. He eyes widened as she looked at us.

"You...!" She glared at me as if I betrayed her.

"Let's go!" Zeon said, completely ignoring her and helping me up on the horse as he sat on his. I looked back at the girl who was looking down at the ground, and I felt bad for her.

~~~~~
We stood in front of the priest as he was chanting the vows. I was nervous, happy, excited, and whatnot. I could see warmth in Zeon's eyes as he couldn't take his eyes off me. We carefully listen to the priest as he tells us to say our vows, pronouncing us husband and wife. With that, I removed all thoughts of Henry from my heart and my mind.

From now on, he is everything to me. He had done things for me that no one had ever done before. I will try to love him or maybe I already love him... I don't know when and how he became everything to me, and I don't want to change it for the world.

"My beautiful wife!" Zeon whispered as he leaned his head toward me and kissed me. It was a kiss full of love and respect, without any lust.

"My handsome husband!" I said shyly, which made him chuckle.

We then left for our home, all the way back I was looking at my ring. He told me it was his mother's and I felt happy that he gave something so special to me. I haven't seen our home from inside yet.

Zeon helped me off the horse, and we went towards our home hand in hand. He opened the door as we walked inside, and my eyes moistened instantly. This is my home, our home... a home I had always dreamed of.

"It's so beautiful." I told him he was already looking at me with a smile on his face.

"I am so happy Zeon, I don't want this to end." I told him, he took my both hands in his.

"I will make sure it won't." He whispered lightly.

He then picked me up in his arms as he made his way towards our room. I turned red, knowing what would happen now. But I am ready to give myself to him. He is my husband, my lover, my everything.

"Zeon!" I called him as he placed me down on the bed.

"Hmm," he hmmed as he placed a kiss on my forehead, then on my cheeks.

"I ... think... I love you!" I told him, he stilled and looked up at me. I looked at him nervously. Is it too soon to admit it?

"You made me the happiest man on this planet, my love." He said, and with that, he dipped his head and kissed me passionately. This kiss was different from all the other kisses. It was full of emotions. It was his way of conveying his love to me, and I understood it, each and every word. He doesn't have to say those three words to me to prove that he loves me. He had proved with his actions what I am for him.