1

[Through Rebirth] "All Interstellar No Dessert" Author: Xingyu [End + Fanwai]

Copy:

Song Zhixia, who wore to the interstellar era, found that there was no dessert in this world!

No cake, no chocolate

No popsicles and no milk tea

So Song Zhixia, who is a strawberry essence, opened his own path of interstellar dessert master

Start with a mobile stall outside the Union School

From the lower school to the upper grade, the interstellar city administrator said yes after eating!

When the instructor of the alliance suddenly found that the spiritual power of the students suddenly began to grow steadily and slightly...

The instructor secretly listened to the corner of the students -

Milk tea?

He wanted to see what it was!

After tasting it...

Instructor: Miss Song, we specially appointed you as a league school... Special teacher of baking class

......

The male protagonist, Professor Li

1. Sweet interstellar Tanada Bun

2. The heroine is subtly heartthrob

3. It is to wear books

Content tags: Taneda Bun gourmet Interstellar Sweet Bun

Search Keywords: Protagonist: Song Zhixia ┃ Supporting Role: ┃ Others:

One sentence introduction: Selling milk tea popsicles in the interstellar world

Idea: to protect the environment and a variety of trees

Chapter 1 001

"Snap!"

Song Zhixia was slapped with the butt of the gun.

Her thin neck was weakly tilted to the side, and her nose bone was almost broken.

"Stinky girl! To be honest, why grind and rub, you can't finish moving these in the morning, all of you don't want to get the nutrient solution!

The man holding the pistol shouted loudly and fiercely, he said this not only to Song Zhixia, but also to the other "slaves" who carried it, they would not give food if they did not work, and if any one really dared to shake his hands and not do it, then he would not mind sending him a shot on the road.

When the words fell, the slaves who carried them became quieter.

Song Zhixia licked the blood that flowed out of his nose, even though he was hungry and his legs were weak, he gritted his teeth, quickened his steps, and carried the heavy box in his hand to the spaceship.

The original body was just exhausted to death, and then Song Zhixia wore over, and she even heard the residual consciousness before the original body left: she couldn't wait to leave this world, and if she could, I hope Song Zhixia helped her find her family and live a happy life.

Song Zhixia: ... It feels a little hard.

Now her identity is the population kidnapped by interstellar bandits, and there are also many ball people on their eighteenth-tier planet, the environment of their own planet is not good, everyone is malnourished, but what is worse - they will also be tied up by interstellar bandits to dig black mines on high-radiation planets.