53

Chapter 53 053

As a rookie newcomer who has just arrived in a new place, in the face of Fan Shuang's "enthusiastic" recommendation, the wind wolf will be suspicious, after all, the other people present are also very fanatical about the plants in their hands, eating should be edible, plus the other party is his own idol, and then tried to taste cold green onions——

"How does it taste?" Fan Shuang asked thoughtfully.

...... Good, delicious? The wind wolf replied unsurely, the taste that could not be described, it was very obvious, but it was indeed delicious, so that his hungry stomach even for days screamed, clamoring for more food, and his mouth could not help but secrete saliva... I'm so hungry.

The sour, spicy and sweet cold green onions are indeed very appetizing, and it is also a bit addictive to eat.

"You guys taste it too? This plant is delicious. "Wind Wolf like a teammate recommended.

The teammates did not know the status of green onions here, the first time to taste this stir-fry, it was really amazing, especially scrambled eggs with green onions, there was a smell, they were impressed, originally ran for so long, people were hungry, this appetite opened, directly swept away the green onion dishes made by Fan Shuang, even spicy green onions raw onion leaves did not refuse.

"What kind of plant is this..."

"If only I could take it on the road and eat it."

"Yes, you can eat it raw, it's so convenient!"

Song Zhixia who passed by: "..."

How come there is a Fan Shuang squatting here to sell slow-selling green onions with Mengxin, and Mengxin still eats happily.

"If you like it, you can indeed bring some back, and pickled green onions will also be cooked." Song Zhixia echoed, "I originally wanted to bring you food, have you eaten enough?"

When the Snow Wolf Mercenary Group heard this, they were stunned: "No need, these are enough for us to eat, Mr. Fan took a lot of it." "He's such a nice guy!

Song Zhixia looked at the bundle full of green onions that Fan Shuang brought over, and the honest expression that I just want to help you, and decided not to talk more, give the child a chance, it is not easy for children to grow green onions.

"Okay, I'll bring you some dessert when I get back."

"Okay, okay." Although I didn't know what the dessert was after the meal, the Snow Wolf Mercenary Group still nodded, "Thank you, Miss Song."

"You're welcome-" Song Zhixia smiled slightly, "If you really don't care, you can also help us do some work."

"No problem!" The people of the Snow Wolf Mercenary Group immediately said that what they were best at was helping.

After Song Zhixia left, the mercenary group that eliminated a large number of green onions by Fan Shuang's promotion finally touched its round belly and burped, this full belch was full of a strong green onion flavor - but this is also a taste that makes them feel delicious.

Just digested for a while, Song Zhixia's dessert after the meal was delivered——

A layer of chestnut puree, a layer of cream, a layer of cake of chestnut cream cake, and a variety of fruit cut fruit plates, like a rainbow of brilliant, crystal clear fruits ice silk, just looking at the color is tempting, although they are not gemstones, but in the eyes of interstellar people who have never seen before, they are more seductive and beautiful than gemstones.

The Snow Wolf Mercenary Group was shocked by this dessert after the meal!

"What is it?" Wind Wolf thinks that desserts after meals look very expensive, especially the beautiful fruits, which are very rare treasures at first glance.