19

Chapter 19 019

Since the rich second-generation trio bullied and was taught a lesson, Xiao Yu quickly integrated into the class - of course, in fact, other students unilaterally integrated, occasionally called him to train together, ask questions in the class, but Xiao Yu himself is still very cold, others call him to train together, willing to go, unwilling to refuse, straight to the point, very direct.

Compared to the past, he has converged a lot, will not reject others too sharply, but will not talk much.

It's still a long way from actually making friends.

But no one wanted to bully him anymore, thanks to the trio's propaganda in the class, saying that Xiao Yu was covered by senior sisters, and he had a particularly good-looking sister, and his sister was very familiar with senior seniors, especially senior Vic and Fiona...

When it comes to Senior Sister Fiona, everyone is stunned.

Universe, stars, that god of war who can smash mecha with his bare hands!

So soon, everyone accepted Xiao Yu as a transfer student, put aside his unhappy emotions, and really treated him as a classmate, and everyone found that Xiao Yu's strength was actually very strong, they were all military cadets, and there was nothing that could not solve the problem by fighting——

So everyone ended up beating up.

Compared with the isolation and exclusion of the original plot, Xiao Yu is now facing a much friendlier environment, with the endorsement of a strong person that everyone has recognized, and other people's recognition of him is thicker, although he himself does not care very much, because he already has the approval of the most important person, and the rest is dispensable.

No matter how stormy it is outside, it is enough to return home and still have people who love him and care about him.

But if his sister wishes, he is also willing to try to be a "normal" student.

......

The frightening senior Vic and Fiona senior are squatting in the corner outside the teaching building to secretly open a small stove, you eat a soufflé muffin, I eat a bite of egg roll, the temperament of the two who usually coexist in beauty and wisdom, now they are ruined by the dessert crumbs at the corners of their mouths, and even have a little joy, living like people who have not eaten for ten years.

They really haven't eaten in decades.

Fiona swallowed a soufflé muffin in two bites, with a small mouth, hiding a big black hole, and licked her fingers after eating: "Brother, this muffin is really delicious, next time you buy more, I will save it to eat every day!"

Vic was full of egg rolls: "No, Xia Xia said, this can't be left for too long, it must be freshly baked to be delicious, especially the half-melted taste, oh my God, you must taste it!" Anyway, I won't buy it for you, you buy it yourself——"

"I'll buy it, then don't want to eat what I bought, we each have our own skills." Fiona said.

Vick paused, seemed to suddenly think of something, pointed ears trembled, and asked: "Sister, how much pocket money do you still have?"

Fiona suddenly looked at him warily: "What do you want to do?" You run out of pocket money?

Vic usually likes to buy clothes and equipment, spending money like flowing water, but will not open source, thanks to their nutrient solution is family supply, otherwise they will drink the northwest wind at the end of the month. Fiona is very business-minded, and she earns a lot of pocket money every month by taking classes to help others tutor and sparring, which is completely different from her brother.