48

Chapter 48 048

Li Dayi handcuffed Baker and another woman who came to pick up, and then boarded the spaceship to destroy the control room, only to notify the others to come, and he searched Baker for the crystals of the Foster Divine Tree.

...... We all thought he was here to cheat on feelings, but we didn't expect that the target was the Divine Tree. Song Zhixia sighed, "What are they doing stealing the crystallization of the Foster Divine Tree?"

"I don't know." Li Ri replied simply.

Song Zhixia glanced at him a few times, could it be that there was really something that even Li Yang didn't know.

When the two were talking, the black-haired woman who had just been knocked unconscious by Li Day, who came to pick up Baker's accomplice, struggled to wake up, stared at Li Ri closely, and said, "Li Day, do you want to know what we took the Divine Tree Crystal for?" As soon as you let us go, I'll tell you -- you'll be interested.

Song Zhixia: "..." This is a proud villain quote.

But it has to be said that this woman should know Li Yang and know his character quite well before she would say such a thing.

Li Day's expression was flat: "No need.

"Don't you really want to know!" The woman also wanted to persuade him, "Li Day, we have investigated you and know your identity, what we are doing now, is also what you need... Don't you want to get rid of it - ah!

The thin needle flew into the woman's neck, and she fainted with a cry of pain.

"Too much nonsense." Li Tian's thin white slender fingers, perfectly cold, fell back into the pocket of the white coat.

Song Zhixia couldn't help but squeeze the palm of her hand, just at that moment, the cold hair behind her was about to stand up, and she felt for the first time... Li Day's killing intent is not hatred, but the killing intent of this woman out of boredom, just like a human wants to shoot an annoying mosquito to death, indifferent to the extreme.

But this may be the Li Day that most people know.

Moreover, she felt that she seemed to have heard something strange just now, this woman wanted to rebel against Li Day, and she seemed to really have Li Day's weakness in her hands... But Li Ri obviously hated what this woman mentioned.

So now she is going to act as if she didn't hear anything, or didn't hear it.

After Li Ri finished solving the woman with a broken mouth, he turned his head to look at her again, Song Zhixia thought anxiously, and when he moved, he said: "Are you hungry?"

Li Yang paused, the aura that had just overflowed with killing intent disappeared, nodded, and his cold and handsome face was even a little well-behaved: "Hmm."

"Then eat some flower cakes to pad your stomach first, thank you today, I'll make you something to eat when I go back..." Song Zhixia turned out the food in the storage space and stuffed it to him, "However, how did you know I was here?"

Li Ri took a bite of the sweet flower cake and said, "I saw you go out."

The fact is that he has been secretly observing Song Zhixia recently, and he can't help but pay attention to her itinerary, just bumping into such a thing today, but when Song Zhixia was kidnapped by Baker, he did not strike immediately, but followed their route, searched for other ambushes nearby, arrived at their contact location one step in advance, and directly took down his accomplices.

"Thanks to you..." Song Zhixia sighed, "I was almost scared to death, but I think you are so smart and powerful, you will definitely find me." But after this time, I think I still have to learn a few skills of self-defense.