26

Chapter 26 026

Fu Jingze felt that Uncle Ming's burp smelled a little familiar, but he was embarrassed to ask.

I didn't expect that... General Ming himself burst out loudly, and his expression was quite proud: "Oh, I didn't expect that the nutritional products my wife sent me were so delicious, and now I have that fragrance in my mouth, but unfortunately my wife only prepared my portion, I didn't expect it to be so delicious, if she sends it again next time, I'll bring some to you to taste——"

General Ming seems to be careless, but he is actually showing off his wife, the corner of Fu Jingze's mouth twitched, he was used to Uncle Ming's occasional pompousness, should he tell Uncle Ming, he may actually have eaten the nutrition he said?

"Uncle Ming, are you eating something called cheese?" Fu Jingze questioned honestly.

General Ming frowned: "How do you know?!"

Fu Jingze pursed his lips speechlessly and said: "I have a friend who said that she cooperated with the military academy laboratory to develop new foods, and after the research and development was successful, she also sent me a lot, and recently I also wanted her experimental team to exchange visits with our laboratory, if I guessed correctly... Has Professor Fei Yi participated in new research projects recently?

General Ming: "..."

It turns out that he is not the first person to enjoy the scientific research achievements of his wife!

Until now, he had always felt that he was his wife's favorite... Unexpectedly, he turned out to be not the only one, nor the first.

Fu Jingze saw the sorrow in Uncle Ming's eyes clearly, hoping that he would not cause any husband and wife war after he went back.

Depressed for a moment, General Ming gritted his teeth and asked, "How come I didn't know that our lab was doing this?"

Fu Jingze: "It started very early, but at the beginning, I privately commissioned Li Yang to study, it is not an important military project, and I don't know what results will be studied for a while, so no one pays attention."

General Ming looked a little solemn, he remembered that even an excellent scientific researcher like his wife was extremely enthusiastic about this subject, if it was not important at all, it was impossible, unless...

"Have you figured out anything?"

Fu Jingze nodded, and slightly signaled them to go to the office to talk, General Ming turned around and walked back to the office quickly, the two sat opposite each other, Fu Jingze briefly introduced the current research results——

"The research direction on our side is not the same as Professor Fei Yi's, and the current research is still experimenting with the results, which cannot be determined, but from the perspective of the trend, it is still beyond our imagination..."

"Uncle Ming, I told you before that I found a batch of ancient earth plants when I went out on a mission."

"Yes." General Ming nodded.

But he did not pay much attention to it at that time, although ancient plants are cherished, if there is nothing available to them, that is, they are sent to museums, or related research institutes, carefully preserved and reproduced.

"At that time, I also brought back a girl with special spiritual power, her special spiritual power is planting, and Professor Fei Yi's project should be cooperating with her. The raw materials for our laboratory are currently provided by her.

General Ming: "Say the point.

Fu Jingze raised his eyebrows, "After planting seeds catalyzed by her, our laboratory found that those plants that grow can absorb radiation from the soil and convert radiation into substances in fertile land during the growth process, which is the research result that has been determined."