51

Chapter 51 051

As others harvested more and more crops, and more recipes they learned to know, Fan Shuang finally found that green onions and green onions, biological and nurtured, were humble beings as condiments in dishes... Or you don't need any complicated cooking skills, you can wash it and eat it directly.

Fan Shuang: ... This is different from what I thought!

Fan Shuang, who has always been the king of the game world, is a little depressed, every time everyone chooses what ingredients to use today, his green onions are always in the corners, no, no one wants to eat his green onions - except for a few hardcore powders with unique flavors.

Even chili peppers are more popular than him!

It's all seasoning, why is his green onion so humble.

Today is another gloomy young man Fan Shuang's melancholy day of the king of thunder souls, sitting on the edge of the field, silent.

Song Zhixia walked over and specially comforted him: "Now there is still no suitable ingredient to match it, and when we get some meat out, you can find the deliciousness of green onions, but I think this kind of ingredient is what people who like it like it or don't like it, I still like to eat green onions, scrambled eggs with green onions, cold green onions, raw is also delicious, what do you think?"

Fan Shuang: If you grow it yourself, you can still eat it.

"Hmm." Fan Shuang's face was expressionless, and he took a bite of the green onion fiercely, "When will we get meat."

"Well, soon, the shed is all set, and I've got it for me by Professor Toley."

Song Zhixia plans to find more interstellar native species to breed, so that he can raise them first, and then when he needs to form commercial large-scale breeding on other planets in the future, he can directly let people come to his own training - which means that he is an interstellar New Oriental, not only teaching cooking skills, but also learning commercial breeding.

"Xia Xia, it's time for class." Li Ri came over and said.

"Eh, just come." Song Zhixia got up busily, not forgetting to pat Fan Shuang's shoulder, "Then I'll go first, don't be discouraged, come on."

Fan Shuang: "Hmm..."

Li Tian's brows furrowed slightly.

"What were you talking about?" The two walked side by side on the road, and Li Yang asked as if flat.

"It's nothing, it's just that his growing green onions is not very popular, so I comforted him." Song Zhixia said with a slight smile, "He is quite cute, at first he looked cold, and his personality is a bit similar to you, but after contact with a while, he found that in fact, he just doesn't like to talk, and the little emotions in his heart are quite rich."

...... Is it similar to me? Li Yang thought for a moment, is this the love house and Wu said on the Internet?

"No, no, no." Song Zhixia thought that he was unhappy, and busily denied it, "It's just that the words are more similar, and the others are completely different!"

"Hmm." Li Yang glanced at her, did not say good, did not say bad.

I just feel --

She really liked him.

With that young man named Fan Shuang, it was just a very ordinary relationship, and even, it was just because his relationship was a little loved.

Thinking about it like this, Li Day's mood suddenly improved.