32

Chapter 32 032

"Do you know who is behind this cafeteria?"

Yang Luxing said this with an expression as if he wanted to introduce some mysterious restaurant boss to Sai Hai - if he really wanted to say so, there was actually nothing wrong with it.

Sehai certainly wanted to get acquainted with the mysterious restaurant giant (?) ), Yangle Star helped him make an appointment with Song Zhixia, they were scheduled to meet at elemental lightning, and recently the boss of Black Heart Lu ordered a batch of hungry and delicious sandwich European bags with Song Zhixia in order to discount, which was very popular with students, a large tube full, and a full dried strawberry sandwich.

"Hello, Mr. Sai Hai, I'm Song Zhixia."

Song Zhixia also prepared a plate of dessert for Sai Hai, the three sat down to discuss, Lu Jia was next to him with his legs up and eating melons, as if he was afraid that Xia Xia would do business with an interstellar merchant for the first time and would be deceived, although this Sai Hai looked simple, but how could an interstellar merchant rely on Pu to do business alone.

"Hello." Although Sai Hai looks dark, but his eyes are clear, when he saw Song Zhixia, he was stunned for a moment, he didn't expect that the big guy Yangle Xing said would be such a young and beautiful little girl, but thinking of those wonderful and ingenious foods, I felt that it was her who came up with the words, which were normal.

"Yangluxing told me that you want to approve my goods, I don't know how much you want to batch, what special requirements you have, and what kind of people you are going to sell to, we can discuss these together." Song Zhixia also wants to know more about the outside world and came to the interstellar, so far, she has only seen two planets.

When Sai Hai heard her question, he immediately pondered and said, "I originally wanted to approve the canteen dishes, but Yang Lexing said that this cannot be stored for a long time, so I considered ordering some food that can be put away." This time I will pass by Gordon Star on my way home, Gordon Star is the most prosperous planet in the interstellar, the overall consumption level is relatively high, and I can get a good price there.

"Gordon Star is home to a lot of rich people, and there are a lot of super luxury resorts." Yakulsing added, "But it's quite noisy after a long stay.

She thought for a while and said, "Mr. Saihai, how do you usually ship?"

"Ordinary goods I usually find intermediate acquaintances to sell directly, or if there are familiar stores that ask for materials, I will also directly dock to the door, but the food... To be honest, I am also buying for the first time, and I usually take it to rare stores to ask them if they can buy such goods that are not easy to classify and small quantities. Sai Hai said embarrassedly, he was also bold, thinking that if he approved the goods first, he could always sell them.

Song Zhixia nodded, feeling that she could accept this, she did not want the batch of goods that went out from Sai Hai's hands to be positioned too low-end, after all, it was Gordon Star, Song Zhixia had a vague idea in her heart, and she would open a high-end dessert shop in Gordon Star in the future.

She asked a few more questions, and finally settled on the goods with Sehai: snowflake crisp and crispy cookies, both desserts that are resistant to preservation, and she will provide packaging, so that the appearance alone is enough to make people shine.

After finalizing the cooperation and signing the contract, Song Zhixia chatted with Sai Hai for a while, she wanted to hear the stories of other planets, and Sai Hai talked about his hometown: "My hometown is different from other planets, there are many, many lakes, so we don't live on the ground, we all live in that kind of hanging house... But it is also quite dangerous, there are many mutant fish in the lake, and they have become more and more fierce in recent years, sometimes jumping out of the water to bite people, and have bitten people before.