17

Chapter 17 017

Thanks to the convenient 3D printer of the interstellar era, even Song Zhixia himself can design and produce a simple four-wheeled small dining car, and the energy use of the interstellar is also very convenient, as long as there is a corresponding conversion equipment, and then plug the energy battery into it, the endurance is much stronger than the earth, and the most important thing in this era is energy.

Even if it is a small self-driving mobile food truck, Song Zhixia is not perfunctory in design——

There is a large white cloud plaque on the goose yellow canopy, and the summer desserts are written in fat font, and there are two small display boards on both sides of the dining car, although virtual screens can also be used, but Song Zhixia is still used to using real prints for the time being, otherwise it will be too cyberpunk desserts.

In order to match the overall color of the dining car, Song Zhixia also wore a ginger dress, the color is very white, and then put on a white apron, long hair tied into a ball head, tied with champagne-colored pearlescent hair rings, the transparent little face smiled in the sun, sweet and brilliant, just like the dim sum she made at this time...

The soft and mushy soufflé dough falls into the hot pan with a fluffy aroma.

Compared to the aroma of the planet's artificially prepared fresheners, the hot aroma of food is more gentle and attractive.

When Yangle Star called friends over, what he saw was this shocking picture——

"Is this magic?!" Vic exclaimed, watching the chubby Sufflé roll over under the shovel and bounce.

Yakul Star: "Wow~"

He had never seen Song Zhixia make this dessert with his own eyes.

It turns out, is it made this way ... His impression of food is still in the laboratory to develop and produce nutrient solution.

"Want something to eat?" Song Zhixia raised his eyes and asked, "Now there are two freshly made desserts, one is soufflé muffins, you can choose two flavors, strawberry jam flavor and cream flavor, each is 20 star dollars, and there are freshly made egg rolls, one is such a bag of five rolls, the price is 15 star coins."

Yang Lexing swallowed: "Let's get one of everything first!"

"What about this classmate?" Song Zhixia looked at the purple-haired Vic next to him, his ears hidden in his hair were somewhat pointy, plus his appearance was delicate, he looked like an elf.

Vic was dumbfounded, but he wasn't sure if he could eat it, so he asked, "Can I try it?"

"Yes." Song Zhixia faced the interstellar people who did not understand anything, and also had intimately prepared to try the preparations, and she handed both to Vic.

Vic carefully tasted two bites, amber-like honey eyes blinked twice, and looked at Song Zhixia in surprise: "I can... I really can! God, what the hell is going on here?!

Song Zhixia was puzzled, and she also wanted to know what was going on with this startled purple-haired classmate.

Yakulaxing answered her doubts: "Vic, his bloodline is relatively special, he can't drink the nutrient solution produced on the market, and he usually drinks his own family property, so he didn't expect to be able to digest the food you made..."

Song Zhixia was stunned, she was also surprised.

"So that's it... Take the liberty to ask, do you have elven blood? She didn't know if there were elves in the interstellar world, but the other party looked a lot like the elves recognized by the earthlings, or in other words, goblins.