25

Chapter 25 025

Today is the day when Professor Fei Yi and his wife make routine phone calls.

Although General Mingsheng has long retired from the front, he still manages many military affairs in the Union Army and is still a busy real power, so the husband and wife are separated from each other for many years, but fortunately, they are busy with each other's work, and they don't have to think about the pain of lovesickness all day, and a video call at night is also a combination of work and rest.

"Xiaoyi!" As soon as General Mingsheng saw his wife in the video, his majestic gaze suddenly became much softer, and his tone excitedly asked her about the recent situation of her life, "You seem to have been busy lately, is there anything going on in school?"

Even the time for his video call was much delayed.

Professor Fei Yi ate fragrant cheese egg fried rice, a bite of fried rice, a mouthful of fragrant soy milk, chewed it, and then said with an empty mouth: "Recently, I have been doing new research and development projects, a little busy, now the laboratory students are not enough manpower, I plan to recruit another batch."

General Ming knew that his wife was a scientific research maniac, but he couldn't help but feel a little distressed and aggrieved: "Then recruit, recruit more, I know you like scientific research, but don't tire yourself out."

Professor Fei Yi chewed the fragrant egg fried rice again, and said absentmindedly: "No." "It is impossible to be tired, how can you be tired and bad in the laboratory every day, how can you be tired, other professors are envious."

"The project I'm working on now is the most innovative I've done in all these years, and it may become a turning point in my career..." Professor Fei Yi scooped up a spoonful of egg fried rice, and his eyes flashed, "So I'm really not tired at all, I'm so happy to do this."

"Just be happy..." General Ming said a little sourly.

It's all old husband and wife, can he still hear how much his wife likes what he is doing now? Even the tone of calling him to mention the subject is like mentioning her first love, obviously her first love is him, eh.

Even the way she looked at the food in front of her was much more serious than looking at him, was she really old?

General Ming touched his face.

Wait a minute!

Food!

Madame has been eating the new type of food she has placed on the table since just now, he didn't think much about it, but the more he called her, the more he felt that something was a little strange, and if he thought about it, she ate too fragrantly, and his attention was not on him!

"Xiaoyi, what are you eating, so fragrant, new nutrition?" General Ming asked.

Fei Yi paused, and carefully shaved the remaining fried rice base: "Forget it, it is indeed very nutritious, and the taste is ten million times better than the nutrient solution."

"Really fake? You say it's a million times better than a nutrient solution, I don't believe it. "General Ming also has his favorite nutrient solution.

"This was developed by my own lab, I will lie to you?"

General Ming was stunned and surprised: "Developed by your laboratory?" Your scientific research direction has also turned too big, why did you suddenly study nutrition, with your talent, you can obviously do other more sophisticated topics..."

Professor Fei Yi drank the last sip of soy milk, took a deep breath of satisfaction, and saw that General Ming's eyes were straight.

She said to her husband slightly: "I have done enough high-precision topics, and how do you know that it is an ordinary nutritional product?" As I said, it tastes thousands of times better than nutrient solution, and this alone is enough to show that it is a completely new food that surpasses nutrient solution..." It may even bring a dietary revolution to Interstellar.