5

Chapter 5 005

The news about Song Zhixia's ability was blocked by Fu Jingze's order.

The fifty-man squad he led were all his henchmen, and Fu Jingze's words were military orders.

In addition to Song Zhixia, Xiao Yu's purification rate is also the best among spiritual powers, but there is no way to compete with her special talent. But Song Zhixia didn't want to develop combat ability, and her weak body was not suitable now, so Fu Jingze could only instruct her how to use spiritual power, and more to teach Xiao Yu some combat skills.

This boy is going to go to war when he sees the future.

But temperament still needs to be sharpened.

Aggression is so bluntly put on the face, you will suffer losses later.

Song Zhixia was addicted to planting every day.

Fu Jingze gave her a small test field, a small fist seed, from ten to a small fist is given for the sake of her special ability is really powerful... Now she has a small fist of glutinous rice seeds and a small fist of wheat seeds.

When the seeds were in hand, Song Zhi's summer plant affinity judged that these fragile Chen Gu, which had never been baptized by a high-radiation environment, had a low chance of germination, and according to her observations, with the earth's planting knowledge, the soil on this planet was not suitable for these seeds to grow.

Before they opened their shields, the soil was also attacked by radiation day and night.

She originally wanted to say it to Fu Jingze, but after thinking about it, she originally wanted to experiment, even if the probability of germination was very low, the test was to test whether that weak percentage could be achieved.

But these Chen Gu may not be able to grow on Earth, and the harsh and cruel environment of the interstellar is even more difficult to say...

Song Zhixia can only use her own spiritual power and interstellar nutrient solution to try, she first uses her spiritual power to soak and nourish the seeds, activate their growth function, and at the same time increase the penetration of the nutrient solution, let the seeds drink full, and then plant them separately into the soil that has been purified or not purified by radiation, for control observation.

In fact, originally Fu Jingze could only provide her with soil that purified incomplete radiation, but because Song Zhixia was too strong in purifying ability, she could purify a piece of soil alone, and also collected a mound of energy ore.

In addition to growing wheat and glutinous rice, Song Zhixia also secretly mixed sugar cane and strawberry seeds into it.

Bully interstellar people don't understand anything :)

No way...... Without sugar, making desserts is simply impossible.

Strawberries are also the only fruit seeds she can take out in large quantities right now, and they will hardly run out.

Even if he comes to the interstellar, Song Zhixia does not want to live the days of drinking nutrient solution every day, not to mention that they don't know when they can leave here, the nutrient solution may not be enough, and it is inevitable to try to be self-sufficient.

Song Zhixia has a large number of plants that are precious to the interstellar in her hands, but she is not sure whether these plants can adapt to the interstellar environment, so try it now, she will inevitably take out these plants to plant in the future, but the premise is that she first earns enough money to buy a planet and build her own interstellar manor.