20

Chapter 20 020

Ko Nini and the senior came to the laboratory while eating.

As soon as they entered the door, the fragrance attracted the attention of other senior brothers and sisters who stared at the black circles, and the godless eyes stared at her as if innocently: "What smells so fragrant?" What did you bring with you, Ko Nini?

"Nothing, Hic—" Cornini burped with the smell of milk.

Same door: "..."

"Ko Nini, what nutrient solution did you drink, why did it smell so fragrant?"

"It's not a nutrient solution, it's milk... How can the nutrient solution be so delicious! Ko Nini said indignantly, the honey bread on her wrist also shook, the senior didn't say anything, just stared at the fragrant little bread, I really want to eat another piece!

"What's wrong?" A calm and gentle female voice sounded, a middle-aged woman wearing a white coat and holding her hair in a bun, with a beautiful face walking into the laboratory, she was the mentor of the students, Professor Fei Yi.

"There is no professor, we are talking about why the nutrient solution that Cornini drinks is so fragrant." One student explained.

Ko Nini was anxious: "It's not a nutrient solution!"

How can the nutrient solution be compared to her delicious and mellow milk?!

Fei Yi sighed suspiciously, but she did smell the fragrance in the laboratory, a little surprised, she often went out to investigate, she had seen and smelled many strange things, but she had never smelled such a comfortable smell, and it even stimulated people's appetite - this was strange enough.

"Nini, can you let the teacher take a look?" Fei Yi asked.

Ko Nini was stunned: "Huh? Teacher, do you want to see me breakfast... But I've eaten it all.

"Just a little, I just want to do a simple test, this aroma is really special." As a researcher, Fei Yi is very interested in learning about new things.

Ko Nini tilted her head and thought about it, turning out the degradable milk bottle she was reluctant to throw away, and there was a shallow layer of milk hanging in the bottle: "Teacher, these should be enough."

"Enough." Fei Yi nodded.

She made a simple analysis and test of the liquid in the bottle, originally she also thought that Ko Nini's breakfast was just a new nutrient solution, she didn't want to spy on people's technology, but simply in the curiosity of scientific researchers, but unexpectedly——

The test report was beyond her imagination.

Even she couldn't understand it.

"Teacher, how's it going?" Ko Nini asked curiously.

Fei Yi held the test report, his face was solemn, but his two pairs of kind and bright black eyes were burning and shining: "I don't know." She said.

Ko Nini was surprised: "Teacher... You, how could you not know?

She put down the report and sighed: "The liquid is indeed rich in nutrients, but there are also many unknown substances that cannot be analyzed. Simple testing does not yet know its specific composition, and perhaps more tests are needed, but if it is a nutrient solution - it must be a nutrient solution with a perfect bottle process.

It's all right.

If Song Zhixia were here, he would definitely say that nature's magic is naturally natural.

"Such a bull?!" The senior exclaimed, and also gave Ko Nini's bottom through, "Nini told me that her bottle of milk and cream bread only costs ten star coins, such a perfect work, it only sells ten star coins!" Or a package!