55

Chapter 55 055

Li Ri is back.

In addition to bringing Yu Qingyu and Lu Cheng back, he also got back the breedable species that Song Zhixia asked him to find before, Song Zhixia looked at it - the harvest was still very good, there were strange pigs, and hairy crabs the size of a basin, and fierce demon sheep... Finally, there is meat, raise it and raise it.

Li Ri also told her about Yu Shuxue.

Song Zhixia remembered as soon as he heard it, isn't this the heroine, but now listening to Li Day's description feels like a villain... Indeed, if she hadn't appeared, I'm afraid the world would really become Yu Shuxue's bag, but the novel wouldn't write the ending of the protagonist's success and then defeat-

Therefore, in fact, she did not know the real end of Yu Shuxue's continuation.

"You still have to be careful, maybe something will happen later." Song Zhixia felt that with the ambition of the Yu family, it was impossible not to make trouble, and engaging in such a big move would inevitably affect some people.

And now Song Zhixia and Yu Shuxue have competed, although in fact, the other party can't compete, I don't know when she will find that her plants are actually not rare at all.

Or is his ability as a strawberry essence even more powerful.

......

Xia Xia's interstellar farmhouse has begun to take shape, that is, there are too few people on the planet, it seems that the land is sparsely populated, and there are less fireworks, but this will be good after the official opening to the outside world later, and I am afraid that there will be so many people that they have to queue up at a limited number.

After Fan Shuang and his studio friends recently understood what cooking, baking, and catering industry operations are all about, they began to make new holographic games - I have to say that this new thing is really very suitable for making holographic games, in addition to games, you can also learn and teach in them.

In order to make this game, Fan Shuang also asked Song Zhixia for many recipes, he is ready to get a recipe collection guide in the game, part of the book is the preset recipes in the game, beginner, intermediate and advanced, players can learn in various ways, or they may have a clever move, and suddenly the recipe he invented is closed with the original recipe.

In addition, there is a player-owned recipe achievement book, if the player invents the recipe himself and is recognized, then the recipe will be entered by the game and open to other players to learn, the more people learn, the higher the achievement of the original author of the recipe.

Song Zhixia felt after listening to it, why is this so similar to recipe software?

...... I think you can develop an additional recipe mini program, although you can't use it for the time being, but when more and more recipes emerge in the future, you will want to have a more convenient way to check it. Song Zhixia said.

Fan Shuang nodded: "I'll think about it."

In addition to giving advice, Song Zhixia also helped them record a lot of detailed teaching videos into the game, but they couldn't finish recording for a while, and they had to record several detailed teaching videos every day, and about the data simulation of taste, they also used a lot of information from Professor Fei Yi and Professor Li to try to fully present the taste of food in the game.

What a big project...

Even so, Fan Shuang and his friends still take care of their own crop fields in their spare time, and sometimes the Snow Wolf Mercenary Group will come to help - they are now mixing well on the planet, doing everything, building houses, planting fields, helping others dry sweet potatoes, or helping Fan Shuang's game as an NPC model.