12

Chapter 12 012

It's late at night, and the holographic shooting range is still brightly lit, quite like a 24-hour Internet café near the former university town.

In fact, holographic shooting ranges are indeed similar to Internet cafes in the twenty-first century.

In order to cope with the next monthly assessment, military academy students studied hard and practiced, picked lights and traveled at night, either wearing helmets and sitting in rows connected to brain waves into the practice field to exercise mental strength, or conducting shooting physical training in real venues.

The main school couldn't grab a spot, so they came to the study room outside to stay up late to train.

When Lu Jia passed by, he couldn't help but show a kind smile, he was "happy" for the students' studious spirit, and in two days there would be a large wave of income in the account, and he could count money happily.

Thinking about it, he picked an outfield position and sat down, watching the students wearing equipment for training in the field as large as a football field - the holographic shooting range outside the school design projects are more colorful than in the school, and the students can choose their favorite themes for training, such as forest slime maps, thriller building maps, city parkour maps...

Lu Jia's only hobbies on weekdays are counting money and watching student training.

Today he is still sitting in his old position, and God is jumping up and down on the ground watching the students: I am relieved to see you working so hard, senior :)

Lu Jia operated the background system while watching, increased the difficulty, and added some "surprise" Easter eggs to the VIP customers of the year, sure enough, seeing that the students on the field missed a shot, the back of the head was pounded - Boss Lu smiled slightly, hiding his skills and fame, slowly unwrapping the paper box tied with a bow, he originally focused on how to add a little surprise to the user experience, but the fragrance emanating from the carton attracted him...

Lu Jia lowered his head and glanced at it, unable to look away.

As an excellent businessman, Rao is Lu Jia's knowledge, and he has never seen such a beautiful little thing - chubby cake, soft and tender yellow, the brilliant color makes it difficult for him to find words to describe, because different colors will show different personalities on objects with different textures, and the tender yellow with scorched gold in front of him is gentle and gentle, like a nebula in the universe, a cluster.

The cake was also embellished with fine white powder, and something he didn't recognize, small, the outer layer was bright aqua red, and the inside section was white with powder, moist and sweet.

Lu Jia didn't move his fork for a while.

What did the little girl say?

This is called soufflé, something his brother loves to eat... She plans to sell this later?

Lu Jia's eyes flickered slightly, as if he was measuring something, picked up his fork, and dug a small piece of tender yellow soufflé decorated with strawberries... Well, this is not the aesthetic style that Boss Lu usually comes into contact with, but it is undeniable that it is indeed very attractive to the eye.

The fork was sent into his mouth, and Lu Jia closed his mouth, feeling the strange taste that suddenly appeared in his mouth, as if he was caught off guard and lit up a certain area of his brain, telling him that this was the body's favorite taste.

Soft, sweet, soufflé sticky sweet and strawberry sweet mix, two different levels, even if the dessert is cold, it does not affect the taste at all, but it is more addictive.