11

Chapter 11 011

Fu Jingze left after sending Song Zhixia and Xiao Yu to Prostar, their team left for too long this time, and they had to hurry back to report their duties, and the laboratory also needed him to go back quickly to submit samples.

However, Song Zhixia added a star network number to them, and will contact them by video in the future.

Came to Prostar, Song Zhixia felt the breath of the interstellar city, just got off the battleship, people in the first interstellar education planet Prostar - as an important school district planet, the streets of Prostar are obviously prosperous, the road is full of tall young people, occasionally a few research students in white coats pass by, and they don't know what they are muttering in their mouths.

Xiao Yu held Song Zhixia's hand and turned his head from time to time to look at the students wearing military school uniforms.

There are also green plants on the planet, but they look strange, and Song Zhixia suspects that people in this world no longer know what normal plants look like, so they can only artificially copy them according to the appearance of mutated plants.

Causing Song Zhixia to look at the street tree of Proxing, he would think which rainforest he had reached.

Plants grow strangely.

Maybe only she feels strange, and the interstellar people feel very used to it.

"I'll take you to the store first." Lu Jia, who received them, said.

Lu Jia and Lu Cheng have completely different personalities, he is thin and white, about 178 in height, wears glasses, people look more stable and reliable, has a sniper temperament, currently operates a holographic shooting range in Prostar, and will also sell some scattered teaching materials and videos and military cadet equipment, to put it bluntly, it is a stationery store.

Lu Jia is self-made, and the brothers were only civilians on low-level planets before, and they were able to study at the military school because of their good qualifications. When Lu Jia was in school, he showed business acumen and began to make money, and later simply chose to do business, and Lu Cheng went to the Union Army.

It just so happened that they were also in the seventh school before.

"There is no problem in passing the assessment with your qualifications, the seventh school is more tolerant of students, my brother and I were also two thorns at the beginning, and some teachers will favor such a character and open a small stove for you, but at that time, it was also very ruthless□□." On the way to the store, Lu Jia also told Xiao Yu about his previous studies.

He also made a list in advance: "I wrote out all the things you need for school for you in advance, just buy them according to the above."

Song Zhixia glanced at the list: "..."

It's all money.

Lu Jia: "If you don't have enough money, I can lend it to you first."

Song Zhixia nodded: "I will return it as soon as possible."

"No rush." Lu Jia held down his glasses, although it was very calm, but Song Zhixia always felt that he meant that you couldn't run either, "Buy daily necessities first, you settle down first." I suggest that you better buy another intelligent robot, now discounted, the latest model, buy and send points to star coins, very cost-effective.

Song Zhixia looked at the price, 8888 star coins, and gave 888 points.

......

So expensive.