15

Chapter 15 015

After the sales of Elemental Lightning's cake stabilized, Song Zhixia didn't often sit there and still had to open his own stall.

Taking advantage of the opportunity to send Xiao Yu to the school to register for registration, Song Zhixia planned to go to the Seventh Military Academy of the Alliance to explore the campus environment and see if there was a suitable location, she wanted to set up a temporary stall next to the school and train some customers in advance.

Early in the morning, Song Zhixia asked Xiao Yu to change into newly bought clothes, a straight white shirt, dark blue trousers, lined with a slender young man like jade, fluttering and expanding, his handsome face was also completely open, his eyebrows were deep, and the bridge of his nose was slender, if he was not born in a cruel garbage star, others would definitely think that he was a young master of a certain family of gold and jade.

The peaceful and beautiful life washed away the anger in him, only the gray-blue eyes of the lake, occasionally showing coldness and sharpness.

"It's so pretty." Song Zhixia dusted his shoulders, took a step back and looked at it carefully, "Fortunately, I had the foresight before and bought a size bigger, otherwise I wouldn't be able to wear this outfit now."

Xiao Yu is almost 180 now, and Song Zhixia doesn't know if he will continue to grow, and if she grows longer, she will look up with difficulty.

"Sister, do you want to wear a tie?" Xiao Yu asked with a tie.

Song Zhixia blinked: "No need, don't be so formal today."

"Hmm." Xiao Yu withdrew his hand with some disappointment.

Lu Jia's spaceship arrived, picked them up to report to the seventh school, Fu Jingze had already told the school that as long as Xiao Yu's qualification test passed, he could immediately go through the admission procedures.

The teacher who received them led Xiao Yu away, and Song Zhixia was waiting outside.

In addition to the mental qualification test, the school also has to conduct a routine physical examination of Xiao Yu to test all aspects of his physical data, they will give course suggestions according to the data, such as weak physical fitness, will recommend to take some physical fitness courses, if the muscle response is slow, choose the corresponding exercise courses, but it is only a reference, students can also choose other courses they like.

After all, everyone wants to go in different directions.

"It is estimated that it will take an hour, I will take you around the school first." Lu Jia said, "Look if my previous secret location is still there."

Song Zhixia: "What secret location?"

"Similar to every school will have a dedicated gathering place for students to do something that violates school rules and discipline..."

Song Zhixia: ...

Got it.

The seventh school is very large, and you have to take the campus train to go to various places in the school, and sometimes you can see students riding interstellar electric donkeys on the road, and from time to time a teacher roars: "That student in front!" Which department! Carry people without helmets! Say what about you, give me a drift... Just can you be or not, think the teacher won't!

Song Zhixia: ...

It's really a colorful campus life.

"That's the ethos of the Seventh School." Lu Jia said, "Other schools are more pretentious.