63

Chapter 63 063

After returning to Prostar, Li Ri suddenly developed a high fever.

Everyone else was panicked, but he himself was unusually calm, and took advantage of this to cheekily live in Song Zhixia's house.

Song Zhixia was originally worried about whether he should go to the hospital for professional treatment if he had a high fever for several days, but Li Ri said that it was okay, he was not sick, but because he tried the medicine developed with lava gems, the normal phenomenon of triggering a physical reaction was not life-threatening.

And......

"Living in your house and eating the food you cook, I think I will be more comfortable." Li Ri said seriously.

Xiao Yu: ... me!

Brother Xiao originally reluctantly accepted that his sister had such a suitor, but now he even wanted to live directly in the family and live together, he couldn't bear it, but... Li Ri is now a patient, of course, the patient's requirements will be met first, Song Zhixia feels that Professor Li is rare to be so fragile and needs her, of course she can't ruthlessly drive him away.

Xiao Yu moved his luggage into the house, pouted, and secretly said to Song Zhixia: "Sister, I see that he doesn't look sick except for the fever and high temperature."

Song Zhixia: "His physical foundation is relatively good, and he said that he is not a disease, it is a transition period of physical renewal, and he still needs someone to take care of it..."

Xiao Yu: "..."

He now suddenly wondered if Li Ri deliberately used his body to do a medicinal experiment, and then the fever aroused his sister's sympathy, and it was impossible to say that Li Ri himself did not understand the side effects of what he made.

It's really planned (gritted teeth

Xiao Yu reluctantly accepted Li Yang to live in, but he didn't have a good face for this possible future brother-in-law, although the two of them also have a cooperative relationship, but cooperation is cooperation, you grab my sister's attention as soon as you come, and you are sick, and you have to be taken care of - you have to laugh at the dead when you say it.

But Li Ri didn't care, and even ate two more bowls of rice at night.

Song Zhixia was stunned: "You have a good appetite, do you want another bowl?"

"No, let's have a supper in the evening." He wiped the corners of his lips svenly, "I feel like I'm feeling better."

Song Zhixia simply followed his words and asked, "Is it true that the dishes I made can help you recover faster for your current situation?"

Li Day: "Hmm.

Song Zhixia's eyes lit up: "Then I'll make you more for supper, what do you want to eat?"

"Osmanthus wine makes small balls."

"Okay, I'll put more small balls for you~"

"Sister... I'm going to eat it too. Xiao Yu said coldly, "I'm not well yet."

Song Zhixia turned his head and was confused for a moment: "Huh? All right.

Xiao Yu: "I want to eat sesame buns."

"Okay, okay." Song Zhixia touched his brother's head, "I have prepared it for you a long time ago if you like to eat, and it is frozen in the refrigerator."

"Sister, you steam more, we will eat together in the evening." When Xiao Yu heard this, he leaned over and let his head rub in the palm of his sister's hand, and the whole person looked like a big dog that had successfully competed for pets.