10

Chapter 10 010

When Song Zhixia entered the tent, Xiao Yu was already lying down, but when he heard the sound of her coming in, he poked out a furry head from the bed, flashing cobalt blue shimmering eyes, and looked at her expectantly: "Sister, what did you talk about with Brother Fu."

Song Zhixia sat on the edge of the quilt with bent knees and pinched his face: "Of course, our plan after leaving here."

Xiao Yu pursed his lips, and the hand hidden in the bed clenched: "Will we go back to the garbage star?"

"Of course not." Song Zhixia rubbed his bird's nest-like hair funny, "Your 3S spirit department wants to return to the garbage star, and the alliance may not agree." A great child like you, of course, is going to study at the Alliance Military Academy, just now I discussed with Brother Fu what school is better to choose, Brother Fu recommended the Seventh Military School of the Alliance to me, you can take a look at the information first.

"If you like it, let's go to this house, okay?"

"The Seventh Military Academy..." Xiao Yu read these words softly, and the inexplicable emotions in his heart surged, perhaps he had stayed in the gray of the mess and cruelty for too long, and when he could touch the so-called bright future, he felt extremely strange.

Can he also go to Union Military Academy?

This was something that Xiao Yu had never dared to think about before...

Every night he ever experienced was pain and hunger, everyone drove him away with thorns, and his chest burned with darkness that could not be extinguished. In the life of the planet where he once stayed, only by plundering and being plundered, he was luckier than others, born with more strength, and more able to fight, in order not to be plundered to death.

But he never knew what his future was, and luckily became a gangster on the garbage star that no one dared to provoke, but he was just a gangster. He was not interested in money or women, and his biggest wish before was to have a lot of nutrient solutions, and it would be good to be able to eat every day.

Now although it is not realized, he has better ...

In the dimness, Xiao Yu suddenly stretched out his hand and tightly wrapped his arms around Song Zhixia's waist, and his thick black hair wiped her clothes.

"What's wrong?" Song Zhixia asked softly.

She gently covered Xiao Yu's tightly curled knuckles, feeling his sudden uneasiness rushing up. For the emotional ups and downs that teenagers often come and go from time to time, Song Zhixia is very accustomed to appease.

...... Will my sister come with me? Xiao Yu asked in a muffled voice, revealing a rare fragility in his voice.

My sister doesn't know about his past yet.

Didn't know that he was a bad boy before, and he still is.

If you want something very much, you have to take it for yourself by all means...

Will it be hated?

Xiao Yu didn't know.

Although they all came from the same bad planet, she was completely different from him, she would share her tenderness and smile, and delicious food with everyone, but he didn't want to share it at all, let alone separate.

Obviously he can go to the military school, he should feel satisfied.

But he was greedy and wanted more...

Don't want to be separated from her.

In the past, Xiao Yu didn't actually know his own life, but after knowing Song Zhixia, he knew that it was pain and loneliness. If he lives in pain all the time, he will not recognize the pain until he has tasted tenderness.