8

Chapter 8 008

If it weren't for Fu Jingze's spiritual riot, Song Zhixia wouldn't be able to recall this familiar plot.

She turned her head to look at her brother who she had picked up...

I feel more and more familiar the more I look at it.

But she remembered that there was no person with this name in that novel, but Xiao Yu this name, where she seemed to have seen it, it seemed to... It is an interstellar dragon Aotian novel, but the era is too old and the plot is too exaggerated, and she didn't finish reading it at that time.

Song Zhixia fell into deep thought in confusion.

She thought that she was just wearing into the dangerous interstellar world, but she didn't expect to wear books, so didn't the dog blood index have to go straight up? From today's play, you can see the great power of the plot, even if she this butterfly flaps her wings, the spy still caused Fu Jingze's mental power to riot in a defeated way.

And the method of healing Fu Jingze's mental trauma... It is brewed with the heroine's sauce.

Song Zhixia: ...

She followed Yu Qingyu to see Fu Jingze's condition, he was lying on the bed, his face was pale, his jaw line was tight, his fingernails were almost pinched into his palms, the team doctor took a needle filled with blue liquid and pricked him in the back of his neck, except to make him gasp a little softer, there was no effect, he was now in very pain, sweat oozed densely from his forehead, wet strands of black hair.

Song Zhixia originally wanted to ask why he didn't go directly to anesthesia, Lu Cheng saw her doubts and said: "It's useless to go to anesthesia, this kind of mental trauma can't be anesthesized, you can only endure it alive, but the burden on the body is very large, which is equivalent to the human body being in a state of overloaded exercise for a long time, which will cause great damage to body functions..."

"Actually, Brother Fu's situation is quite good." The team doctor said, "There are many examples of many mentally capable people dying because of spiritual power riots, and Brother Fu can at least control it... However, in the long run, the wear and tear on the body is greater than that of ordinary people, and many complications will occur.

"Is there no cure?" Song Zhixia asked.

Team Doctor: "At the moment... No.

Song Zhixia thought to himself, if there is, there will be no such novel.

This kind of mental trauma sounds very similar to the damage to the □□'s consciousness, like the core chip of the machine is destroyed, resulting in great loss after driving, and it is easy to short circuit and blow up, if it is always maintained in a state of high energy consumption, one day the entire machine will be wasted.

Fu Jingze is such a powerful person, if one day he is no longer a strong person... Can he accept it?

Oh, and the heroine.

But the heroine does not even have a shadow at present, and Fu Jingze may not be willing to accept it.

"Don't think so much, Brother Fu will be fine, let's watch him, you go and busy with your words, or prepare lunch for us?" Yu Qingyu saw her worries, took Song Zhixia's shoulders, and took her out.

Song Zhixia quickly picked up his spirits, waved his shovel and said, "Well, I'll go and make lunch for you."

"Go ahead." Yu Qingyu touched her head with a smile.

As soon as Song Zhixia returned, Xiao Yu rushed to her side and asked her what had happened.

Song Zhixia told him the matter, and finally said: "Xiao Yu, you must be careful when practicing in the future, and also pay attention not to be secretly calculated, mental trauma is really too painful... Just looking at it makes me feel very painful, or an incurable disease, eh, I don't know when Big Brother Fu will get better.