40

Chapter 40 040

Le Siyu knew that he was not an accident, and the person who loved to talk so much must have told him a lot about himself.

"Yes, is there anything you need my help with?" Song Zhixia asked with a business smile.

"I want to talk to you about a deal."

"What cooperation?"

"I also want to build a cafeteria." Le Siyu opened his mouth to make Song Zhixia shocked, originally thought that the other party wanted to be a dealer, but the result was to build a canteen that he could eat every day, "Yangle Xing told me that the canteen of the seventh school was planned and built by Miss Song, and the recipe was also provided by Miss Song."

"Yes... But it is not so easy to build a canteen. Song Zhixia said.

Even the canteen of the seventh school can not really be called a canteen at present, at best, it is a small restaurant, and many floor stalls are not open until now, because there are not enough manpower and raw materials, and it can be built by relying on the school's own laboratory and land planting, relying on Song Zhixia's own planting alone cannot supply a school.

"What do you need, just mention." As the president of Cosmic Entertainment, Le Siyu spoke very domineeringly.

Song Zhixia thought for a while, and invited President Le to discuss carefully while drinking juice: "Mr. Le, if you can, I am also willing to cooperate with you, but this is not something that can be achieved overnight, first of all, I need a lot of manpower, but these manpower must be cultivated from scratch, and the other is the problem of raw materials..."

After listening to it, Le Siyu found that it would take a lot of time to complete this matter.

Song Zhixia's suggestion is that if he wants to, he can get a few small stalls in the canteen now, specially buy a few kinds of food, and produce and sell it himself, then there is no pressure at all, if he wants to build a large canteen, I am afraid it will take several years to get a real canteen out.

"And, Mr. Le, if you really want to eat delicious food, you need a really good chef, but excellent chefs also need to be trained, and I am also accepting people to give cooking classes, but the teaching itself takes a long time." Song Zhixia's idea is to give birth to the entire catering industry, and it is naturally good if someone like Le Siyu helps, but it can only help in some hardware conditions, and the most important thing is to let her come alone.

Le Siyu pondered for a moment, and his expression gradually became serious.

When he came, he didn't think so much, but on a whim, his mouth was gluttonous, he felt that the things were delicious, and he wanted to return to his own company to eat them, so he wanted to invite Song Zhixia to set up a canteen in his own place.

But after really understanding what she was doing and the situation, Le Siyu's thoughts gradually changed a little - he saw a sparkling business opportunity and fell in front of him.

Miss Song not only wants to make money herself, but also wants to breed an industry and make money together.

Such an obvious olive branch is thrown, he is not a good entrepreneur without inserting a kick!

"Miss Song, in that case, the canteen is calculated in advance, but maybe I can help you find a suitable planting base?" Or I can help you find good talent.

"Huh?" Song Zhixia was puzzled.

"I'll talk about this later, I'll go back and talk to someone first..." Le Siyu seemed to have some ideas, but he was not quite sure, but he had already decided to step in, and insanely hinted, "I am also interested in the project of the plantation base."