Chapter 8

McKenna POV

I push her down on the bed. "It's your turn to feel the way you made me feel." I smirk as I pull my shirt off and throw it to the ground.

Halie's hands grab my hips. "Are you sure about this?"

I bring my hands behind my back and unsnap my bra, throwing it to the side. "Oh yeah, nothing is interrupting us tonight."

Halie pulls me to connect our lips.

My hand slides down her stomach and goes in between her legs. The second I touch her I feel a spark go through my body as I feel Halie squirm under me.

I hear the music in the background and start touching her to the rhythm of the song.

"Mmmm." Halie moans in my ear. "I like that."

My lips leave hers as I go to her neck. I start kissing and sucking as I insert a finger.

"Damn." Halie whispers out.

I move away from her neck and kiss down to her breast. I start sucking on her right nipple as I'm still thrusting her with my finger.

Halie's moans are getting louder causing me to be turned on more. I leave her breast and start kissing down her perfectly toned stomach.

I remove my finger and replace my hand with my mouth. I make first contact with my tongue feeling nervous.

The nerves go away instantly when I feel how Halie's body reacts. I start licking in small strides then start going in circles. Halie keeps getting louder and louder. I pick up my pace as time goes.

I bring my hand back and insert a finger back in.

"Fuck!" Halie cries out. "I'm close, babe."

Hearing the word babe motivated me more to finish her off. I attack the spot she seems most sensitive at and keep thrusting my finger.

Halie arcs her back as she lets out a final moan.

I crawl back up and lay back by her.

She kisses the side of my head. "Damn, McKenna." She laughs in my ear.

I turn on my side. "Was it okay?"

"Babe, it was more than okay." She says as she connects our lips.

This is my new favorite spot. This is where you can find me the next several weeks late at night.

Peyton POV

McKenna: Are you home?

Peyton: I will be in twenty minutes.

McKenna: Will Caitlin be there?

Peyton: No

McKenna: Can I come talk to you. I need to talk to someone.

Peyton: Yeah, come whenever. I'll be there soon.

I get home in twenty minutes like I told her. McKenna has been ignoring Caitlin at school since we got back from break for the last couple of weeks, which means she has ignored me for the most part.

I was changing out of my training gear, when McKenna walked in.

"Jesus, I thought you would knock." I said as McKenna walked in and took a seat on my bed.

"I did." She claims. "You didn't answer, but I saw your vehicle was here, so I came in."

"I'm sorry." I tell her as I pull my shirt on. "I didn't hear it."

"It's fine." She smiles which is a good sign. "I need to talk to you about something important. I need you to promise me that you won't say a word to Caitlin. If you can't promise me, I am going to leave."