Chapter 47

Mindlessly walking at the corridor.I had noticed the energy and the things she made me feel that's too foreign for me. Why do i feel this kind of unusual emotion that slowly develop inside, searching and wondering my veins. I'm afraid , it may go beyond of what i imagine.

"Kanina kapa nakatingin sa instagram niya. Baka matunaw yung bata, Alex." I looked at Kairon who's sitting beside me while gazing at my phone screen.

I found this picture , one of her post

I found this picture , one of her post. I immediately turned off my phone. I glared at this moron beside me when he chuckled. For the past few days, i witnessed how genuine she is. She's the type of person who listen and the only person who never get tired of messing my day.

I just display a different persona whenever she's with me. I'm married to Kairon , i must act like a married woman. It's hard to conceal everything. I tried so hard to fight the urge of me going deeper with this questions, but i hate the fact that she's slowly taking control of my being.

I don't seem to understand myself. She's always with this guy, that she called, her butler but i knew, that guy see her as a special person that he holds dearly.

I almost rip my palm for punching the sand bag in base of our house which serve as the training spot whenever i feel the need to. It's hard to understand , why do i care for her despite of me showing that she's useless and
an annoying brat.

Just from what she did in the mall where she took Andrix with her, along with her friends. I was really angry at first, i mean hell how could she made fun of my nephew? I treasured that kid like my own child, baka multuhin pa ako ni Liyan pag may nangyareng masama sa anak niya and guess what anong reaction ni Kairon nang marinig niya yun? He just laugh like an ass. Ewan ko nga bakit ko ba to minahal noon.

I almost lose myself when i witnessed her along with her schoolmates doing some naughty dance in the bar. I was trying to calm myself that time. I refused to show any hint of what i feel because it was the right thing to do. I just hate the fact that she was just fooling around with me, calling me some kind of sweets and stuff that i really hate yet at the same time manage to affect me unknowingly.

For the past days, i've been trying to examine her. It feels so right at the same time wrong. She knew that i'm a married woman, well yes in the paper. As the time that i spent with her , in the amusement park, especially when we first get there with her little kiddos which are part of her charity house that i invested, i knew she was a kind hearted woman.

"Kai, i think i can't do this anymore." i said while gazing at Kairon, playing with Andrix. Galing dito si Cassidy sa bahay, i saw her lastnight, nakatingin sa kawalan. I was actually buying some stuffs in the grocery nearby when i saw her car , without thinking, i followed her. She was just sitting while looking at the moon. I don't know what to feel when i saw her eyes, she was crying. I made an excuse when i sat beside her, i'm just thankful he bought my excuse.

I don't know her address back then that's why inuwi ko siya. Her small and soft face, every detail in her face speaks a name of every goddess alive. She looks so innocent when she sleep. I cussed silently, fighting the urge to taste her lips , i mean how bold am i to taste my students' lip? I just find myself kissing her forehead.