-read me!

Summary: In the wake of her parents' passing, Avalyn Adair returns to her childhood abode, seeking closure and a better understanding of the events that shaped her younger years. As she delves deeper into the mysteries of her family, she uncovers a shock revelation— two alluring and captivating men, inexplicably locked in cages beneath the very foundation of her family home. Unveiling the tangled web of secrets, she must navigate a treacherous path where love, truth, and betrayal intertwine.

mature themes/ trigger warnings:

-vulgar language

-violence

-depicted torture

-emotional/physical abuse

-mental health/anxiety

-noncon elements and grooming (not between mc's)

-self-harm

sexual content including:

- dub-con/CNC

- somnophilia

- dp

-breath play

- blood play

- rough sex

About the Author: Hi my name is Wisty! I used to write a ton when I was younger but lost interest as I got older. I'm finally picking it up again. As this is my first book, the writing won't be PERFECT. I welcome constructive criticism, but please please please please don't be mean. I'll cry. Hopefully, I get better with each chapter. I struggle with severe anxiety and never thought anything I create would see the light of day. I'm very proud of this :)

I always struggle with finding the perfect book that checks all of my boxes. Instead of searching for a book that fits what I want, I decided to write my own. This all happened on a whim. It was 3 a.m. and instead of sleeping, I was playing out fake scenarios in my head. (I'm mentally ill lol). These little scenarios were so good that I started jotting everything down. Created a whole layout of chapters, characters, and what I think (and hopefully you do too) is an incredible story. Thank you for reading, enjoy!

Disclaimer: I strongly advise you only to read this if you are 18+. Please be aware that this book is purely fiction, and that consent should be enthusiastically expressed in real life. This is a dark romance and reverse harem, mc ends up with multiple characters. If you're uncomfortable with any of the triggers, then this book is not for you. You control what you read so please heed warning to triggers. I'll update them as I write.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!