Chapter 39: Peak of My Existence

I roll the material of my dress up my thighs, seizing the fabric and pulling it over my head. Wrath's hands find my uncovered breasts, kneading them as he rolls his hips against my core. My hands push at his top, and he swiftly yanks it off, tossing it to the floor.

 He effortlessly scoops me up, abruptly seating me on the keys of the piano. The chaotic sound of disorganized notes resonates through the air, making me involuntarily flinch as our lips passionately seek each other. His hand comes down, parting my thighs and cupping my center, feeling the wetness that soaks through the thin fabric of my panties. He drinks in my moans, parting from my lips to place open-mouthed kisses along my jaw. Pulling my panties to the side, his fingers slide through my folds, collecting slick before he thrusts a single finger into me, instantly curling it upwards. I rock my hips against his hand as he deliberately pumps his digit at a slow pace, taking his time to hit all my sweet spots.

 The feeling is short-lived as Wrath retracts, dragging his finger up toward my clit, but intentionally ignoring where I need the most friction, teasing me. I bury my face into his neck, holding my weight on my hands as he begins to trail his way back down. Just when I think he's about to thrust his fingers back into my cunt, he skips over it, his fingers coming to play at the rim of my tightest hole.

 I suck in a deep breath, immediately tensing as his finger sinks into me. The intrusion feels strange, nothing like I thought it would. "Are you going to let me fuck you here, sweetheart?" he rasps, groaning as I clench around his single digit.

 Since the day we acquired the plug, I've been running away from it. Now, it appears we're on the verge of bypassing it all together. Despite my lingering apprehension, I offer a nod, finding a sense of ease as he lazily draws his finger in and out of me. He lets out a nonchalant hum, dissatisfied with my lack of verbal response. "When I ask you something, you respond," he growls, extenuating his words and making a point by forcing another finger into me. "I won't ask you again, Avalyn."

 "Y-yes."

 "You two look like you've made up," Cierien's voice teases from the doorway. "You wouldn't start without me, right?"

 I look up, finding his gaze fixed on the way Wrath's fingers sink into me. A mischievous smirk graces the corner of his lips as he locks eyes with me. "Hm?" he hums, tilting his head with a playful curiosity. "Were you going to start without me, little bird?"

 I bite my lip, hastily shaking my head. "N-No."

 "Then, what's this?" he chuckles, dragging his eyes down my bare form.

 "I-"

 In an instant, he materializes in front of me, knocking Wrath out of the way. A hiss escapes my lips as his fingers are reluctantly torn away with him. I hear Wrath's disapproving tch, but before I can tilt my head far enough, Cierien's hand secures my throat, holding me captive. "Babyyy—" he teases, drawing out a whine and bringing his nose tantalizingly close to mine.

 I swallow harshly, feeling his intense gaze follow my every struggle. A wicked grin breaks across his face as he tightens his grip. My hands shoot up, desperately clasping his fingers, silently praying that my head won't pop off under the pressure. He nods his head at me, urging with a command, "Swallow again."

 I furrow my brows in confusion but promptly obey, swallowing as best as I can within the confines of his firm hold. "Mm—" he groans, lowering his lips to my pulse point. "Again."

 Once again, my throat growing drier by the second, I swallow with all my might, nearly choking in the process. His hand tightens even more, and I feel as if I'm seeing stars. His words become muffled against my skin as he repeats himself, but my focus wavers. Holding my breath, my airways constricting, I feel the increasing pressure, and white spots dance in my vision. I squeeze my eyes shut as the world begins to darken. I can't muster another swallow, his grip too tight, and frustration builds in him as he notices my struggle. "I've got you. I've got you, baby. Just swallow again for me," he purrs against my ear, nipping at the skin of my lobe.