Chapter 30: Morning Kisses

Avalyn

A wet tongue licks through my folds, my body instinctively arching to chase the sensation. I open my eyes, blinking against the soft, filtering sunlight spilling in from the windows. Squinting, I look downward to find Wrath, his head buried between my thighs. His eyes are closed as he gently laps at my cunt. He's slow and gentle, his hunger evident in every passionate movement of his tongue.

I'm already close, which brings me to question how long he's been at this. My fingers find his hair, massaging his scalp. His eyes flutter open, a delicious moan escaping his lips at the contact. I bite my lip, struggling to maintain my composure as I feel the vibrations of his moans against me.

I'm teetering on the edge of pleasure, feeling the inevitable rush approach when he pulls back, replacing his tongue with his thumb. Skillfully, he begins to rub small circles against my clit, and I tense, my fingers gripping his hair as my orgasm slowly builds in my stomach. Just as I feel my release about to break, he bites down into the fat of my thigh.

It differs from Cierien's aggressive bites last night; it's a gentle, deliberate draw of my blood. The sensation overwhelms me, each pull sending electric currents surging through my entire being. I come undone, unraveling in his embrace, holding him close against my core, never wanting to let go of the pleasure he offers.

The orgasm seems to stretch on indefinitely, unlike any I've ever experienced. His thumb maintains a slow, unwavering rhythm until I'm shaking in overstimulation. I tug at his hair, a silent signal for him to stop, and he complies. He releases my thigh, his finger coming to a halt. He tenderly licks over the wound, sealing it, and presses light, affectionate kisses to the area.

His lips travel a tantalizing path, from my thighs to my stomach, chest, and neck, each kiss igniting a trail of desire within me. Then, with a final, tender gesture, he places a single, lingering kiss on my lips. I had always assumed it was Cierien who would sneak into my room late at night, never suspecting it could be Wrath. I realize I have been mistaken all along. "Have you ever done that before- while I sleep?"

He shakes his head in response, nuzzling into my neck as he presses his body weight down on top of me. I suck in a deep breath at his heaviness, pushing him a bit over to the side so I can catch my breath more comfortably. "I usually just play with your breasts... that's it," he mumbles shyly.

He sucks gently at the skin of my neck, most likely leaving little bruises all over. "I come quicker at the sight of you, though," he admits. "I like watching you sleep."

"Why?"

He shrugs. "I like how reactive you are-sensitive to my touch even in a dream-like state. You don't need to think, your body does all the talking, and I get to decide what I can or can't do with you."

His lips curl up into a smirk, and then he continues, "You should let me give you a sedative sometime."

"A sedative?" I reiterate, making sure I heard him right.

He chuckles, his hand coming down to caress my cheek before he leans in to lightly brush his lips against mine. "Nothing that would hurt you or knock you out cold, just something that would keep you asleep a little longer. I'd prefer to have at least a couple of hours before you come to. You sleep heavy, but only when I'm gentle, and I don't want to be gentle, Avalyn."

I shake my head, confused by his suggestion, and a little offended. "You don't want me waking up?"

He raises a brow, sitting up on his elbow, his expression breaking out into one of amusement as he grins down at me. "I do want you waking up, sweetheart," he says, his finger tracing a line down my abdomen.