chapter 1

They were under attack .
Mansion was at high alert , four years ago Vegas and kinn were selected as heads of the family , they immediately changed laws for good , they removed the concept of minor and major family . They had equal power.  They supported  each other . They were stronger together. But unfortunately korn  wasn't impressed by the changes. So he started conspiring.

Guess who tried to warn them??  Khun, he  kept screaming and telling them to get rid of their father just dethroning and capturing him  isn't enough. His father left the compound and lived in his villa away from everything,  everyone thought he gave up but turns out he didn't..
But they didn't listen to khun  , and look what happened. They killed khun when they found out he knew their plan . And now everyone  is in trouble.

Kinn hid his son pai and Porsche in the secret room.  But Porsche couldn't let kinn go alone to fight those Italian bastards.  The door opened again and Porschay and Kim entered. Then Pete came with 5 year old Venice. Porsche told chay to take care of kids while he and Pete will help their husbands. His kissed his sons forehead smiled at him and left . 5 year old Venice and Pai couldn't stop their tears , seeing their moms leaving.
Porsche immediately went out to help his husband with the new gun   Pete went to sheild Vegas while Porsche went to kinn. Kinn held him close while they hid behind the countertop.
"Why are you here ??"He asked in hushed voice.
"I can't let you fight alone. I wanna be here with you . Let's do this together."
"What about Pai? " Asked a worried dad .
"He's safe with chay and Kim." He nodded.

They shot most of the people but when they thought they won. Korn and gun  entered with his men and Italians. Turns out this bastard didn't die . He took everyone under hostage. Kim was severely injured. Chay's arm was broken  and bleeding he looked like he could pass away any second. Porsche screamed for his brother. Kim couldn't bear the loss of his husband screamed in pain with Porsche and was shot immediately by korn . This man didn't care about his own son . The son he manipulated for years . And even brought kids outside. Kinn and Vegas immediately ran for the kids.

"Leave kids out of this korn...... Please I beg you . Not my kids ...  Spare us.... I'll never show you my face, leave the kids.... You can have anything you want... Please please . I beg you .
Porsche cried for mercy. 

Pete was so shocked he couldn't react at all. He looked like a breathing dead body .
Gun immediately shot Pete first then went for Venice.
Vegas jumped in front of Venice but one bullet hit Venice and the kid started crying.
Pai started crying seeing everyone bleeding and a dead Pete.

"Uncle Pete , uncle veggie. Mamma.... Daddaa. " He  screamed . Poor boy was shivering in  fear . Kinn immediately hugged him..
He knew next was his turn .

He shot kinn first and then he turned to Porsche . He held kinn, and his  son the moment he died.
The moment before closing his eyes he looked at his husband who looked back.  He wished to get a chance to make everything right . To kill these two assholes and give them a painful death.

To save their family.  To save the kids. To live together forever.
He let out a sob and fell asleep.

→⁠_⁠→←⁠_⁠←´⁠◔⁠‿⁠ゝ⁠◔⁠'⁠)⁠━⁠☞(⁠ ⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⁠⌢⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀⁠)

Porsche really didn't expect to wake up . He really didn't . He looked around why is he in his old house ??
Where is everyone , kinn , pai , chay ,Kim anyone .
He called for chay frantically.  His brother ran to him .
"Hia what happened?? You are all covered in sweat. Did you have a bad dream ?? It's ok bro ."
He hugged his brother.
Porsche held his face and kissed his forehead. He hugged his brother harder . His brother is alive. 
"Where's everyone?? Where's Pai, where's kinn ??chay chay !!"
"Hia you are scaring me.  Who's pai , who's kinn ??"
" What are you saying my baby pai , kinn your brother in law my husband!!!!"
"Hia !!calm down , maybe you had a bad dream , you are not married, you don't have a kid. "
Porsche kept hyperventilating. Porschay hugged him and helped him in breathing.
Hia breathe with me . In .... Out .... In .... Out.
Soon Porsche relaxed a bit.  He looked at chay he looked young and in his school uniform.
"Chay why are you wearing this ??"
"I was just leaving for school hia . I think i should stay home with you today.  Wait I'll just call and inform my friends."
Porsche got up and looked around to his horror he's back in time.  He's back . He can set everything right. 
Chay went out and Porsche immediately checked his phone. He's back . He's back in time .
Let's see how this one goes.
Thanks for reading
Pleased vote and comment