chapter 3

If this was Porsche's first life. He surely would've freaked out seeing khun in neon coat and red glasses but this wasn't . He missed khun, his older brother . everyone thought khun was crazy but Porsche knew he wasn't. He had just built a cacoon around himself to protect himself. He was wise , he knew he couldn't be a leader that was too much for him but he always supported his brother. He loves all of them.  Even though he says he hates Vegas but he confessed to him one drunken night that he's most worried about Vegas. It hurted him everytime he saw a new wound on Vegas. He didn't deserve it .

When khun died , everyone was shocked ,compound lost its shine. It was one of worst times for them. Everyone grieved in their own way but Vegas he went feral looking for his killers. Kim couldn't get over his loss. He stayed in his room then in his studio with chay who fell in depression. He wrote a song for khun but he never sang it for him. It was released later and it made Porsche realise how these brothers loved each but couldn't tell each other.
Porsche entered his room to only find Pete, arm and Pol playing with Khun who was screaming.
He looked at khun and said .
Umm, is this khun tankhun ?? He asked with a smile . With an urge to hug him .
Yes . Said khun glaring at him.Hes  little suspicious of him.
I am your new bodyguard. Khun kinn sent me here . He said with his brightest smile.
Aren't you the guy who attacked him last night?? Asked still suspicious khun .
Yes but I just wanted a job and he was being an asshole so i might have attacked him . He replied without any fear .
Hmm sounds like kinn . Btw you are beautiful i know I know manyly but beautiful. I'll dress you up. obviously Porsche had to agree. The first person to believe that Porsche was beautiful has always been khun.  He used to dress him up for event.  No matter how weird outfit he choose for himself but he made sure Porsche looked like queen of an Empire. Beautiful, seductive, powerful.
Sure khun . I think I like your dressing sense. Porsche smiled and sat next to him.
Ooohooo finally someone who understands my art . He turned to arm and Pol . All the bodyguards were glaring at him , still suspicious of him. But he smiled at them . Maybe giggled a little.
Khun went out with pol to go check on his fishes . Pete and arm cornered him
What is your motive ?? Asked arm with a glare .
Why are you here ?? Are you trying to kill them ?? Don't even try something stupid. We are well trained gaurds we'll make sure to shoot you in your head . Said Pete . Him and his loyalty.
Don't worry I am not gonna do anything. Porsche was trying his best to contain his laughter.
Then why are you here ?? You ran to khun kinn yesterday and today you are flattering khun tankhun. Be honest .  I don't want a single lie from you . Pete is getting angry .
Well , you have to believe me if I tell you everything. He won't lie but he won't say the complete truth as well.
Sure what is it?? Pete calmed down a bit.
I am in love with kinn. He said with a sad smile. Kinn doesn't remember him. He has to break his walls all over again.
You are lying. Pete said with a straight face . No one is stupid to love kinn. That man might have a great dick but he's surely not romantic. He knows that from leaving his daily flings home.
Why would I ?? Didn't you see me barge inside yesterday. I love that man . I got to marry him. Porsche said desperately.
Pete burst out in laughter. 
You need a new brain . But if i caught you betraying.  I'll open your skull myself.
Sure.
Come on it's time for training.
I hate training.
You choose this yourself.
They went for training. Where pete introduced him to ken and big who were training with them.  Chan was conducting the training. Since Porsche is new, he'll be under chan. They started training but kens smirk was making him really angry . All he wants to do is punch him in his face.
Porsche since he knew everything already broke every record. Jealousy on kens face gave him satisfaction.

They got their schedules. Porsche knew he was assigned to take care of minor family with Pete. Before going he had some time on his hand to waste. So why not annoy his dearest husband who forgot about him.