chapter 8

I said no . Kinn said glaring at porche who entered with a file.
And I don't care . I need to talk to you . It's important. He threw the iPad on the table.
We found the guy who drugged you . He- " he opened the file to play .but kinn spoke in between.
How are you so sure? Who asked you to ?? How can I trust you ?? Kinn banged his hands on the table and stopped Porsche's action.
What are you saying?? Maybe i found it cause I was the victim. Why would I drug myself?? Porsche is furious is an understatement. This man could murder the mafia boss right this second.
I don't know you wanted to sleep with me since the day to barged into my bathroom. Kinn said with a huff.  In the end a smirk lingered on his face aa if proved his point. But Porsche's face got darker in anger .
You gotto be kidding me. Listen I love you but I won't stoop so low as to drug you or myself. I am not that stupid there's a huge chance that  you would've left me with someone else to die alone. You- kinn interrupted again.
I didn't and I would never. He shouted back . But Porsche opened the file and played it .
Oh great here's your sex buddy trying to drug you. We found it in the CCTV. Well arm found it. You don't sleep with same person again so I think we are done. ASSHOLE.  He threw the iPad on his lap and left.

He immediately went back to his room. Tears of frustration left his eyes. He wiped them off. In his room he found Pete working on his laptop.
What happened?? He closed it immediately when he saw Porsche's red eyes.
He thinks i tried to drug him.porsche replied in a small voice.
Oh I am so sorry but we have proof don't worry. Pete consoled him.
I hate that asshole. I wanna go back to chay . Porsche started crying a little
Hey hey listen let's ask khun for an off. He'll understand. Pete hugged his best friend.

Porsche went outside for a walk and found khun feeding his fish .
So he went to see the fish he murdered last time .
Can't sleep ?? Asked khun
Nope .
Come on meet my babies . He's Sebastian and that's Elizabeth. They are the cutest babies.
Porsche looked at them with an awkward smile.
Why are you here ?? Khun asked seriously looking at Porsche's red eyes.
Nothing just nothing. Porsche didn't wanna talk about it .
You said you'll take me out .  He did promise him that .
Let's go.  But only if I get off for few days . He offered .
It's already 10.   Khun hesitated .
Don't worry we'll take your bodyguards with us. Come on . He pulled khun into the house.
What about kinn ??   Khun followed him
He can shove his ego up his ass. We are going.  Porsche might use a drink a two to forget his fight.

Porsche took arm, pol Pete and khun to yok's bar.  Porsche took his position behind the bar . He made drinks for khun and his friends. Khun seriously enjoyed everything then started dancing like maniacs .
In the end they had to drag khun back to the car who wasn't really interested in going back .
Oh and where is Vegas .
There he comes.
Hi, Porsche right ?? He called Porsche
Yes. I am Macau's brother. He told me about you.
Oh nice to meet you .
You wanna go for a ride ??
Sure .
He really helped Porsche getting his mind of kinn. They speed the bike at highest speed loving the air that hit them .
In the end Vegas dropped him at the compound.
You know you can call me anytime. I'll listen . I would love to have a friend.
Me too i would love to have a friend too .
Vegas hugged him tightly.
Only if you didn't try manipulating me to hug you when you saw kinn looking out of the window. Porsche broke the hug and smiled at him
Next time , talk to me only if you wanna be my genuine friend and not if you wanna compete with kinn. He smiled at Vegas.
Vegas looked at him as if he saw Porsche with 2 heads.
On serious note . You are equally as good as kinn.  It's just you have people telling you otherwise. Btw thank you for today . Send Macau over sometime. We miss him. Porsche was about to leave when Vegas stopped him.
You are trying to use my younger brother against me. I know you have a younger brother , so....  Vegas threatend with a smirk .
Don't threaten me with this crap . And Macau is like my own younger brother. No one can touch him till I am alive. Your brother is safe Vegas.  Vegas looked into his eyes and he's really serious about it . Porsche would die then letting anything happens to Macau .
Not in that house . Vegas said in a small voice.
Hmmm but he's safe with me.. Porsche removed his hand from vegas's hold.
Thanks . Vegas smiled.
Remember don't approach me if it's not genuine friendship.   Porsche said and gave him a last hug before leaving.

He rolled his eyes and entered the house and saw kinn burning holes into him.
WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH MY BROTHER?? Porsche could see steam coming out of his ears.
khun ?? I took him out for a party and he agreed, we took the security. I am not drunk so that means. We are ok . Now if you are done . I am leaving. So i could drug myself to forget about your ugly face. He pushed him aside but kinn pulled him back .
I AM TALKING ABOUT VEGAS. He shouted again. Almost bursting Porsche's eardrum.
He gave me a ride back home. Nothing special. He replied with a stotic face.
WHY WERE YOU WITH HIM ??
STOP SHOUTING AT ME.  If you can't talk like a normal person I am done and I am leaving.
He pushed kinn and went to khun's room.