chapter 26

Khun again woke up in the middle of the night. He had a nightmare.He crawled out of his bed slowly when he saw someone hiding behind his curtains. He immediately took out the gun that arm had hidden under his bed.
He pointed the gun.
Get out of there . Who are you ?? He shouted.
Its us khun. Said Porsche .
Pol ran directly to khun. Something about khun was different. He was stiff. Usually by now he would've hugged him back.
Khun you are bleeding. Pol screamed
So it wasn't a dream. Khun said in a calm tone. He pressed his handkerchief on his head.
Porsche call arm and check CCTV footage. Big and pol gather everyone around.
He ordered them like a leader. This wasn't the khun they knew . The mentally retarded. This is khun who was once a leader. He called kinn. Who ran immediately to his brother with a doc .
Hia who did this ?? Are you ok ?? Kinn asked in worry. He has already screamed at bodyguards for not working properly.
We'll find out soon. Said khun
Everyone stand in a straight line. And show me your arms. Commanded khun
Khun walked in front looking at the arms. Big cleaned them just in case someone used makeup.
Kinn i scratched his arm . He's not here. Someone must have entered and left .
I don't think khun someone left but there's one person we haven't checked. Kinn call him said Porsche. Kinn immediately ordered pol to bring him
Tawan was dragged out by pol who was furious enough when he scratch marks in his arm.
Its him said khun said.
Kinn was furious was an understatement. Porsche wanted to murder this man. Big and chan weren't shocked. They suspected him .
Take over Porsche. Said kinn in the coldest voice. He had already said if this man crossed his line. He'll let him skin tawan alive.
Porsche dragged him into the same cell he was in. Pol and arm were very excited to get their hands on him . He kept screaming for kinn.
Kinn listen to me i was forced. Please leave me kinn.
Porsche punched him directly into his face.
How dare you say his name with your dirty mouth ?!!!
You have no right to touch me . Stay away from me. If anything I am your boss. I am their family. Look I am engaged to Gun. He pushed Porsche away. But Porsche being stronger pulled himself up. This angered Porsche more. He dragged him and tied him in air on the pol. He took the whip and kept beating him till he was all covered in blood. Khun wanted to know more.
Stop Porsche. He can't die without answering my questions. Tell me why were you trying to kidnap me in the middle of the night. Who hit me on head??
Khun said. But tawan was going in and out of consciousness. Porsche dipped his head into the water bucket. He didn't open his mouth but soon lost consciousness.
About Uncle Gun let's keep that information to ourselves till we have a proper proof against him said khun.

Porsche accompanied him back to room. Kinn had to leave earlier he needed to inform Vegas and hide it from his father. He even called Kim. The huge distance between the brothers has decreased significantly. Kinn can tell things to Vegas easily especially if business they don't keep glaring at each other . Kim doesn't have to hide his defective tendencies.

Khun do you rest ? I'll go get something for you to eat. Wait. Then I'll also watch some movie if you can't sleep. Porsche was worried if khun will have a breakdown again. Arm and pol were already collected stuff toys that khun loved. Closing all the doors and windows
Porsche soon came back but khun sat there with an expressionless face.
Khun are you scared ?? You can talk to us. But khun didn't say anything. He just pulled Porsche into a hug.
Thank you so much . Khun said. He's still behaving differently.
Its ok khun I'll always stay with you. Now do you wanna rest. I'll stay with you. Porsche is so worried. He will take khun to doc top tomorrow.
Nah i wanna tell you something first. Khun called Porsche to sit beside him.
What happened?? Asked Porsche.
I remember everything. Khun replied
What ?? Porsche was shocked. That means old khun is back.
I remember everything why I was kidnapped and who kidnapped me. He said with sad smile.
Khun !! Who ?? Porsche held his hand.
I can't tell you yet. Dont worry i remember everything, even the training. Dont tell kinn tho or Vegas they'll give everything to me and run away for their dreams . I can't imagine kinn singing and Vegas painting or his weird poetry. He said that with a sad laugh. He wants his brothers to be free but a little more patience.
Khun , if you want to tell me anything I'll always be here. I won't tell anyone but i am worried. You'll tell me if something happens right ?? Porsche asked he can't see khun dying again.
Obviously in this house I trust you the most. With that sentence Porsche pulled him into a hug.
So no more peacock clothes. Porsche laughed
Hey hey hey that's fashion. But yeah none of that anymore.
They laughed and ate icecream. Normal khun is equally fun as the diva khun.

Thank you for reading.
Please vote and comment.
What do you think normal khun is like ??