chapter 10

Well these kidnapper weren't the smartest people ever . They decided to tie up kinn and Vegas together. When Porsche gets out of it he's seperating them first thing.
Pete and Porsche were a very compatible team. They killed the gaurds and the driver and jumped out of the vehicle that crashed into a tree where was kinn and Vegas they fell while coming out of the truck. They ran for their lives directly into the forest.
It's really late at night. The risk of getting eaten by a wild animals is really high . So they decided to find a safe place to stay .
Stay together. We need to find a place to stay .
Really what do you want me to do climb a tree and sleep there?? Oh god i hate this .
It's not my fault you are in this position.
No no seriously what are we supposed to do now??
Pete will try contacting chan while you guys will stay quite . Take our your phone's to see the path .
Pete tried and sent the single but then he lost contact . But atleast they knew where they were .
Mansion was in chaos everyone was looking for the heirs.
Unknowingly the smartest person entered to meet his brother. The greatest weapon , Kim. Kim has contacted chay few days ago to get information about Porsche . How that man entered his brothers life and most importantly why .
He went through the systems and found the last location of everyone's phones in Porsche's home . He can guess why his brothers were there but Vegas . He's suspected him to behind kinapping but it looks like he's gotten kidnaped as well.
Kim thankfully had bugged Vegas so he could track him until they go deep into the forest and he loose connection. He immediately drove to the their location. He found the truck . He locked his car and took his bag that he packed with certain necessities. He immediately went into the wilderness.
He kept screaming for his brother but he got no response soon , he eventually lost the connection.

Kinn, Vegas Porsche and Pete kept walking. They didn't realise their hands were tied and Porsche is very thankful to gods for that .
They kept walking the whole night ,trying to find their way out. But they kept going deep into the forest.

Sun started rising. Even the depth of the forest was lit by the sun rays and they were thirsty . Kinn and Vegas started getting irritated. Kinn and Vegas would scream at each other the slightest contact of their skin .
Can't you just move away from me?? It's hot . Said really irritateed kinn
You are the one bumping into me. Why are you wearing that stupid jacket ?? Vegas screamed at Kinn and his jacket away.
FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP FIGHTING YOU TWO . Kinn i know it's hot but don't waste your energy.
Porsche got a knife out of his pocket. And immediately opened his and Pete's handcuffs.
Now i can open you two but if you fight i am gonna stab you with this knife. Am I clear ?? He asked both of them
Yes . Vegas said immediately
Kinn ?!
Yes ..
Good.
Porsche opened the handcuffs and immediately both of them pushed each other away.
Kinn immediately removed his jacket and threw it away .
Porsche picked it up and they started moving. Soon Porsche realised they are lost in the forest.
Stop everyone. We have passed this spot like 7 times. We are getting no where . Porsche stopped everyone.
That's cause we are following this stupid leader . I am going my way. Vegas huffed and said .
You think you can take us out of this sure ... Go ahead . Kinn asked Vegas to lead .
After following Vegas for half an hour they are back to the same place.
See we are back here. Cause you know nothing.kinn mocked him.
Khun kinn I am really tired. How about this we don't fight and rest for a while ?? really tired Pete gave up on both the cousins .
No we can't . We have to keep walking. Kinn still had way too much energy . But they are done.
I think we should rest . Don't listen to him, they are right when they say bad leaders will be everyone's doom .Vegas screamed at kinn.
Khun Vegas please. Pete calmed then down .
Porsche who had enough of these two sat down already .
You two wanna go your own way go ahead. But if you return back here, non of you get to lead . Porsche said and challenged the two brothers.
Two left their own ways while Pete and Porsche sat down for a while.
What if they get eaten by a wild animals ?? Asked pete .
Hmm we'll have less burden don't worry . They'll return. Those dumbfucks will just hide so that they wont get caught . Just keep looking around .
Pete sat on alert soon he heard rustling of leaves. Their first thought was a wild animal but it was Kim with an injured arm .
OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?? Porsche screamed at Kim
I am looking for my brothers. Where are they ?? He asked panting. He's tired.
Just wondering around. Wait they'll be back soon. What happened to your arm ?? Porsche took his bag helped him sit.
I slipped from the tree I was sleeping on last night. It scraped my arm a little. Kim showed his injured arm and Porsche looked at him all concerned. After kinn and tankhun Porsche was the only person worried about him . But he couldn't let his gaurd down yet.
Show me your arm.
Porsche immediately took out his handkerchief and wrapped it around his wounds. Made a mental note to keep checking it .
Do you have some water ??
Kim nodded and took out a bottle from his bag.
Porsche took some and gave some to Pete. And then they hid the rest. And soon as expected Pete found Vegas hidden behind the tree and Porsche found kinn .
Are you two done playing?? Look we have a new member. Porsche introduced Kim . He knows these two will scream at Kim but he can't do anything about this little spy. But now that he's here he's under Porsche's protection.
Wtf are you doing here ??? Asked kinn confused.
I was just here to save you but ..i got lost. Kim said slowly looking away. He can't face his brother. It was stupid to come alone
WHAT ?? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? Screamed Vegas. Porsche remembers how Vegas was actually the most overprotective brother in th clan. He always worried about Macau, chay Kim and then the kids came alone. Vegas would make sure to keep an eye on them. Even though at present he hates kinn , he worries about Kim as a younger brother and no hate towards him .
HOW DUMB IS THAT ?? Both kinn and Vegas screamed at same time . Porsche immediately hid Kim behind him
Much less dumber then you two coming to my house late night without security. He held Kim's hand as if assuring him it's ok.
Exactly can you not scold him he was just worried about you. He's much smarter then you two fighting over everything. Frustrated Pete said and stood with Porsche hiding Kim .

God this was supposed to be a lonely journey but now that everyone's here

God this was supposed to be a lonely journey but now that everyone's here. Let's see what happens 😂😂😂
Btw Kim is going to be confused one