chapter 25

Khun kinn what are you thinking?? Arm was very scared for his friends.
Arm leave.  Tell everyone there was nothing in the drive.  Kinn said.  His face still blank.
Once he was out.  Kinn turned to Porsche. 
What do you think ?? Kinn said. He's worried how he will prove Porsche innocent.
I expected my name but why Big and chan.  And worse why pol and Pete. Pol basically is attached to khun.  Pete stays with khun as well. Big works for you. But Chan works for your dad. Porsche kept speaking what he was thinking. He didn't see kinn's scared .
Do you trust me ??  Porsche asked, unsure.
Obviously , listen you should take chay and leave. I'll make sure no one ever find you two. I'll make sure. Pe. Porsche pulled him into a kiss. He trusts him. Atleast he's not with that suspicious bastard anymore.
I am not going anywhere. Trust me love. Nothing will hurts me . Porsche pulled him into a hug. 
Porsche he whined into his nape.  Inhaling his fresh scent. He smells like him.
Hmmmm. He replied with a moan.
Let's do it. Kinn said with an utter dedication.
Sure once we finish this bastard you might get a good reward. Said Porsche with seductive smile.
Kinn gave him a sad smile.
Now go out and declare that you found the traitor. 
Why what are you doing??
We'll give him what he wants . I wanna see what he can do. What Gun is planning. Tell him Pete is taken hostage by Vegas, while others throw them in cell with me.  He had an idea.
Kinn pulled his waist.
What if you get hurt ??
I don't think I'll get hurt with big chan and pol unless they beat me up. Porsche laughed.
Well big hates you so that's a high probability. Kinn replied. He wonders how Porsche changed something so serious into something funny.
Hey hey hey hate is strong word . He dislikes me . Porsche punched him in his arm.
Kinn gave him a last kiss and they went off. Kinn pretended to drag him out to his father's area.
He went and punched chan.  Yeah should've given that poor guy a heads-up.
Father I present you the traitors. Pete is with them as well I called vegas he has already taken action. Shit should've informed Vegas before coming. Pol and big were later handcuffed by the ken and dragged into the cell with them .
Khun threw a tantrum regarding pol. Big looked frustrated. He really wants to convince kinn but he has no proof.  And chan is looking for a way to get big out.  Yeah secret boyfriend. He was the last person to know they were dating last time. Suits them right. Stay in cell with annoying him. 
Big and chan sat next to each other while pol sat next to Porsche. 
Tsk tsk i really thought with all that speech you gave maybe you really loved kinn. But look turns out you are the traitor. I really regret leaving kinn. But don't worry as i said I'll take over from here. He laughed at Porsche.
I knew it he was lying . We need to prove that to khun kinn before he orders to kill us. Big said and Pol nodded . Big was Panicking.
Calm down big.  We can't take rash decision. The winds on his side right now. Be careful. Chan said. .maybe he didn't catch these two last time cause chan is really good with keeping his personal and professional life seperate.
Seriously Chan , not a right time for your motivational lecture. Big forgot all the best formalities while looking for a way to escape.
Porsche sat down silently while he saw pol and Big panicking. Chan trying to calm them down.
They'll kill us. Said pol.
They won't i have been with khun kinn since i was 10. He knows I can't betray him. He won't kill us right , chan ..?? He looked for hope in chan.  He was even touching his arm. 
I have never  seen a traitor leave this compound. Chan looked away.  Big was slowly breaking down,  the more he realised he was gonna die. The more the wanted to cry and even in the end he can't hold the one he loves openly.
Ummm guys stop panicking. I have cell keys with me. Porsche said.
Big came forward and smacked his head.
Then why didn't you say so. 
Oh i was waiting for you stop crying to your boyfriend. Porsche laughed at his attics. 
Wh- wha - what ?? Wha-t boyfriend?? pol's not my boyfriend. He looked away everything but Chan. 
Oh ok but I was talking about chan.  He's old but I get it why you like him ..
Big turned pale. Even chan looked shocked. Pol needs to inform khun about the new gossip. He smiled at Porsche .
Ok focus guys. We need to get out now. 
In khun's room. 
Arm had done everything to calm khun down. He's freaking out. He had a panic attack . Dr Top came over and gave him a sedation.  Arm was asked to make schedule again by kinn. So he left. He made sure the security around khun was tight.
Khun lost 3 of his 4 bodyguards in a day. 

It was dark place. Khun was tied to a chair.  He can't move. He could hear the footsteps. It was happening again. Someone covered his eye and dragged him across the room.  Khun tried to find something to stop. Something he could hold so that kidnapper can't take him away . He wanted to scream but his mouth was stuffed with a cloth. He tried escaping again and found kidnappers arm. . he gripped it.but he couldnt hold it for long he dig his nails into his arms  The other person dragged him across the room. He tried to get his hands out of the knot.  He was successful. He remembered everything taught to him during his training. He immediately released himself then someone hit him from back and he fainted.

Next day khun woke up with a terrible headache. Everything was in order . Maybe it was bad dream he thought.

Hi everyone . Please leave a comment. I really wanna know if i should continue it.
Second I want your opinion if they story should be Mpreg or adoption.
Third no matter what you choose I will still call Porsche "mom"  because of his vibe as a mom by pai.. I am sorry if you don't like it. Please don't read it further. I know I know i you want the representation you want but I will write what I want . So please co-operate.
Thank you and please don't ask me why he's a mom . I am telling you there are stories out there with perfect representation maybe they are better for you .
Thank you hope you understand and leave me alone. So i can have fun writing this story. 
These days i have started hating writing.
Thanks for the people giving support.