chapter 19

Porsche and Pete were forced by Macau to join them . Porsche went and sat next to kinn while , Pete went and sat with macau. They listened to the sermon properly while macau was sleepy so slowly moved back Little by little till he found the wall and fell asleep that left Pete next to Vegas .
Sermon ended and everyone offered their offerings to the monk. Since Porsche has done this billions of time before he did it with muscle memory. Keeping his hands close to the kinn and moving close to him to take blessings. Although kinn was doing for the first time it felt very natural.
For Pete it was a very different story . He was awkward, but Vegas pulled him closer to himself and gave the offering Pete gave him a right smile. monk blessed them to have a happy family and took the offerings.
Pete turned red. Porsche laughed at his reaction . Vegas smirked . Kinn looked at everything confused.
Macau was still asleep.
"Poor baby.  He must be tired" Porsche said . Pete nodded
Awww he looks like an Angel when he's asleep. Pete cooed at his favourite member of this dysfunctional family.

Kinn and Vegas looked at each other. "That brat  is not at all an angel." They thought.
Pete shook him lightly and he woke up and smiled.
Let's go , brat.  Vegas said.
You know you can talk to him politely. Said very very annoyed Porsche. Vegas looked shocked and then looked at kinn, who shook his  shoulders. He's out. 
Macau chuckled at the attention he was getting.
I am going to use washroom. I'll be back . Wait for me.  Macau said to Porsche
Of course go kiddo. Porsche smiled and replied.
5 min later macau came back running directly into Vegas's arms.
Hia there's a ghost in this temple . He clung to Vegas for his life.
Macau ghosts are not real. Vegas pulled him off.
But I saw him hia.
Who ??
Tawan.  You guys killed him . I saw him he was covered in blood. It was so scary . He burried himself into Vegas's neck scared.
I'll go check.  Pete said .
Wait I'll come with you.  Porsche followed him
Aren't you gonna ask who's tawan ?? Asked annoyed Pete.
Oh yes ..  who's tawan?? He totally forgot.  He isn't supposed to know about tawan.
He's their old boy toy / slut / whore / khun kinns boyfriend and khun Vegas's sleep buddy . Said Pete with venom in his tone. Stay away from jealous Pete. He's a psychopath . Well psycho x psycho does sound like a good troop.
Pete and Porsche looked around for a while couldn't find anything so they went back . Macau still standing close to Vegas, kinn looking around to check if everything was safe. 
Suddenly Porsche saw a guy in old torn clothes running towards kinn. But Porsche was faster. He grabbed the man but his hair and threw him on the floor, before he could hug kinn like he did last time. 
Vegas looked shocked. Macau screamed and Pete he looked like a psychopath.
What are you doing here ?? Asked kinn with disgust and worry on his face.
So you didn't kill him ?? Macau asked shocked at unraveling of the events
Porsche glared at kinn. Vegas smirked.
I have something to tell you kinn. I didn't mean to hurt you . I was blackmailed. Give me a chance. He fell into kinns knees .
Porsche pulled him by his hair and threw him away , anger clearly evident in his eyes. Last time he died and easy death.  He dared to touch his baby brother, his husband his baby brother in law. He's gonna kill him .
Kinn came in front of Porsche to stop him. He helped tawan to get up.  Asked Pete to take tawan to his mansion.
Porsche glared at kinn. Kinn didn't have guts to meet Porsche's eyes.
Porsche saw Vegas smirk.
As Macau and Vegas was about to leave, Porsche called him..
Cant believe , you still can go this low. Porsche said and followed kinn. Vegas clenched his first but pretended he had no clue what is happening.
Khun was very annoyed when he found that the rat has returned. Even worried Kim came to check late at night. Tawan was kept locked in the dungeon. Obviously Porsche remembers how he'll be out in no time and then he'll be the one there .
Soon kinn went  to meet tawan and he made an ugly miserable face pretending, he'll tell him everything if he let's him. Kinn still being the son of a gun he is allowed to stay in one of the guest rooms.
Porsche went back to kinns room. He's angry no doubt kinn loves him but he hates the feeling that his love could be wavered by anyone even if it's his ex lover and he couldn't even get his date. He really wants to kill Vegas. But more importantly he wants to kill tawan. 
He sat on the bed waiting for kinn . He felt like this room screams of kinns love for tawan.  He hates that the photo frame in front of him has a pic of tawan hidden under it . He was supposed to be back from his date kissing kinn under the moonlight but look at him now being miserable out of jealously in his room. He needs to leave.
He opened the door only for him to find kinn who couldn't look directly into his eyes. Why is he so gullible??
He's lying.
I know I am just giving him a benefit of doubt.
Kinn.. you still love him??
No i am over him.
Porsche pushed the frame off the table . It shattered into  pieces.
Revealing the hidden pic.
Porsche is trying to be understanding all he could be. But this bastard. 
Leave it if he fights he has already let that snake win.