chapter 20

Porsche stormed out of the room . He was hurt , but he can't blame kinn right now. He's new to this. He's experienced, last time, he was here,  his jealousy fucked up and then he ran away with Vegas making it worse.
I am sorry kinn hurt you . Not him . He can't take this bastard right now.
No he didn't.  I just miss my family. Cause if they were here you'll be burried deep into the ground.
Its ok you can go back to home I'll take care of everything here. Tawan said with a smirk.  He knows what he is saying.
Dont worry i have a new family here and my old one will be here soon.  I won't have to compromise on anything. Porsche can't bear this bastard.
Oh the bodyguards. They were sweet people but nothing compared to the blood. You know. Tawan said it like a threat. Something was boiling in Porsche . He clenched his fist. 
Phi Porsche . Kim called out. 
Kim. Porsche opened his arms for a hug.  He doesn't care if that rat is staring at them . Kim hesitated a bit but hugged Porsche. He has seen chay and cau doing this but he was against it.  It showed weakness . But he was anything but a weak was like his brother. But he gave into the hug tonight. He needed it.  The pressure from tawan returning was driving him crazy.  And turns out Porsche gave one of the best hugs out there . He's the sweetest. He will run his fingers through your hair while hugging. It releases every bit of anxiety in you. Maybe that's the reason chay loves hugging his brothers. Khun gives the tightest hugs . Kinn doesn't do hugs. Hopefully he'll learn something from Porsche.
Porsche being taller then Kim . He had adjusted himself around and felt the warm aura.
Dont be scared kiddo. I am here. Porsche said.  Kim relaxed more.
Porsche doesn't give a rats ass that tawan is looking at him with disgust.
Oh come on he's kim he's never scared. Tawan said but Kim glared at him sending shivers up his spine .
Oh btw I am on your security detail tonight. Porsche said with a mischief in his eyes.
What ?? And Kim is confused. The only person on his security is big.
Oh yes kinn changed my duty ever since ..... . So where are you staying?? Porsche looked sad then winked.
Kim immediately got it. 
Let's go. He gave a final glare to tawan .
Porsche followed him closely.
They went to khun's room. He fell asleep watching a new kdrama in pol's lap.  Pete was fast asleep on floor.
Arm was up doing something on his computer.
Hi said Porsche and scared him.
What ?? What ?? He woke up suddenly.
Relax man i just wanted you to change my duty to Kim's. Please. Arm usually made the rosters. They were approved by Chan later. He could easily change it.  But they could say it was a mistake or something and take punished. Its worth it. 
Why ?? Asked arm while changing it.
I wanna stay with Kim and chay tonight.said Porsche looking into the computer. Kim was touched he thought Porsche was here only for chay but he was there also for him.  He said it so naturally that it had to be true. It scared Kim. He decided to keep a distance. Scared of being hurt if he trusts him
Sure.  Said arm as he finished changing.
Btw keep an eye on tawan . Requested Porsche and arm nodded.
Porsche followed Kim out. If this was his first life he wouldn't have noticed the sudden change in his behaviour.  But this wasn't. He allowed him to do behave like a brat . Then he went to driver's seat and took over while Kim questioned him with his eyes.
You are a boss. I am supposed to drive.  Kim got it..
They drove away.  Kim sat in the back seat with an expressionless face. Only he knows he's scared. Kinn has always been clueless. Khun knows but can't do anything. Vegas is way too busy planning crap. Cau is in way  worse condition but hides under his bratiness.
He turned the car to other direction .
He has a reservation for this place.  Obviously he was supposed to be here with kinn. But that bitch appeared.
Where are we going? Kim said with an emotionless voice.
Getting dinner. Porsche is tired.
I don't wanna eat . Turn back said Kim ruining his plan .
Come on let's go i was supposed to be here with your brother but that rat appeared. He bargained again he really wanna relax .
What ?? My brother, hia kinn ??and all the emotions appeared in his voice again. Fear and anxiety but a little excitement. He isn't yet done checking on Porsches history. But he will obviously be way better than tawan.
Yeah it was supposed to be my romantic date. I hate that cheating two faced rat . Porsche said. He parked the car.  They got out.  It wasn't the most high end restaurant . Nothing with three Michelin star, something that kinn prefers. They have tables outside the restaurant with so many trees with  the fairy lights. They look cozy. 
They are the not the best but they make good food . Said Porsche as that went it.

They ordered their food

They ordered their food. Porsche ordered a dumpling soup while Kim ordered fried rice. 
People around them were laughing and talking. No one seemed to care that Kim was a celebrity.

Hoi people wrote too much
Wait for next chapter ..
And if there is any kind of torture you want on tawan.  I am all about taking requests.