chapter 17

The night was way too much for Porsche. He didn't realise his body was way too new for "gay "sex . The only guy he has ever done it with was kinn.
He cuddles deep into kinn's arms. Looking at his peaceful face. He looks young , there are lesser stress lines. But the habit of even frowning in sleep. He'll never grow out of it.  Porsche smiled at his expressions. Kinn pulled him closer in sleep soon Porsche went to dreamland as well.
Last time it took him some time to realise he was in love. Yok played a really important role in that.
Now that he knows there's a bigger bitch entering the drama soon.  So he better enjoy the time he has with kinn. A little date.  Last time he didn't make it perfect yet somehow kinn made everything feels perfect. It wasn't about being in the right place but being with a right person.
He tried slipping out of the bed slowly but looks like kinn had different plans who pulled him back in .
"You are gonna leave me ??? " Kinn sulked into Porsche's neck .
" Pete will be here soon with your breakfast. I have to go . "
"Nooooooo stttaaaaay" he whined. Kinn can whine, oh he can.  Porsche smiled at his behaviour.
Then they heard a knock on the door. He immediately got up and wore his clothes while kinn enjoyed the view of his ass.
Pete looked at Porsche with a pitiful eyes.  But then there was even bitter sadness hidden in his eyes. But why ?? Then it stuck Porsche. Vegas . That bastard .
Pete you can go now. Porsche still has his punishment left to finish.  Said kinn. His horny self could never let Porsche out of this room so easily.
Pete wished him luck and left.  Porsche looked at kinn with a smirk , who signed him to get closer.
Porsche crawled on the bed to get closer to kinn. If anything Porsche had already mastered the art of seducing kinn in his last life. Man can't even think of anyone other then him .
Porsche sat on kinns lap. Removed his own clothes threw them away.  Kinn was already hard by just his skin contact. Porsche took the lead, letting kinn relax early in the morning. Porsche fingered his own hole to make it loose. In the mean time he kissed kinn mercilessly. Everytime he touched the spot he would moan into kinn's mouth. Kinn growled in annoyance. He wanted to turn Porsche around and fuck him but he was enjoying what Porsche was doing.  Porsche pushed himself on to kinns dick and let it enter in a one go.  It was too much for him yet he would do that to drive both of them crazy .
He took few seconds to adjust.  But when he was sure about it. He started moving slowly with an even pace while kinn enjoyed every part of his body.  Porsche speed up his pace  and came directly on to kinns stomach. He went limp and fell on kinn. Who hugged him and flipped him over taking control. Within few seconds Porsche was back hard again.  And with his monstrous tone kinn hit him exactly the places he needed. When he came he filled everything into the Porsche . Porsche pulled kinn into a hug and cuddled into the chest till he got his sense back .  Kinn gave him his shirt which was very loose on Porsche. That's when you realise how big kinn was. He looked normal but his shoulder were huge with the abs that defined his body. Porsche was well built as well but his waist was from some other world.

They were an hour late for the meeting. Porsche tried got dressed and helped kinn who was running around going frantic about not being able to find a tie that was hung around his neck .

Kinn let's go for a date ?? Porsche said while helping kinn.  Kinn who nodded his whole face showed a hidden panic. 
He has never been to date. Yes he has gone out with the businesses partners and then slept with them but he has no idea what Porsche would like.

You look like a constipated bitch . Stop thinking. I will be the one taking you out.  Cause i know you have no clue what romance is. Porsche said teasing kinn .Before Kinn could protest . Porsche kissed his cheek and dragged him out.  Porsche started planning. 
For next two days.  Kinn walked around like an excited puppy. He tried to find out where they are going but Porsche was so used to this he didn't even budge.
He and phoenix had this habit of looking around the house to find what they will get for Christmas or for the birthdays. Before phoenix came along. Kinn would try everything to find out his surprise. Even to the point where he would sulk but Porsche wouldn't give in .