chapter 2

Porsche immediately got out of the bed it's the same day . He's supposed to meet kinn tonight. He needs to get to work immediately.
He looked at chay , kissed his forehead told him to rest and went to work . Since chay wasn't going to school anyways so he should rest for sometime . He stayed home . Porsche told him to throw out the belongings of his uncle before leaving so he was packing them up . He has no clue why Porsche is throwing his uncle out but he's relieved to not be related to that crappy man anymore.

Porsche went to bar . But he wasn't flirting like usual.  He eyes looked at the time it's almost time. He took out a new pack of cigarette and started smoking to calm his nerves. He has to do things all over again .
He waited and waited but kinn never showed up. He ran out side to find some people injured. So that bastard never took the old route. He kicked the dumpster and ran to look for kinn. He looked everywhere but found nothing.

It made him so frustrated. For the love of God why can't that man make things easier for him.
Where is he now?? He looked at that pawn shop where he sold his watch last time.
He looked around, at the place where they had their first date. So he decided to risk it all . He went directly to the compound. He waited outside . His brain wasn't functioning properly, he needs kinn. He needs to see him , comfirm that he's alright.

He is well aware that he'll be caught if he tried to sneak in . So he took the other route.  He decided to fight.  He punched the gaurds and ran in he knew the code to enter . He entered the elevator and directly went to kinn's floor.  He can hear footsteps of gaurds running behind him . He knew the door will be locked automatically. But he ran as fast as he could and entered kinn's room .
He looked around to find him . The shower is running. He opened the door to very naked kinn. He immediately ran to hug the man didn't care if he was naked or shocked what so ever. He needed that hug more than anything. He couldn't process his grief of losing everyone. Kinn who was shocked at first pushed him away .
You are alive. Porsche said btw his tears.
Porsche hugged him again didn't care about his protest to push him away . He cried in his arms. He actually broke down.
Kinn looked at him worried then he saw  his gaurds came running to get the intruder . Kinn looked at Porsche who has still buried his face in his chest .
He asked the gaurds to leave. They stayed stationed outside the door for next order .
Hey listen I don't know who you are but maybe it will be better if you let me get dressed first. Kinn tried consoling him.
Porsche looked at him head to down and realised what he did and his face turned red .
He went outside and gave his sweet time to come out .
He came out in his velvet robe and took out his gun and pointed at Porsche.
Now who TF are you ?? And who told you the password to enter ?? Kinn said .
You don't remember me??.  Porsche said with the dripping sadness in his voice .
Although you don't look like one of my consorts, but if you were please.  I don't do dating. Kinn said politely but it angered . He knew he wasn't kinn's usual type but he doesn't need to throw that to his face like that.  This asshole.
No I am not one of your stupid boytoys. Porsche hissed  at kinn.
So you want to spend night with me??  He hissed back .
Porsche had enough of this bastard. He slapped him across his face knowing well he'll be shot down by his gaurds but he's better than all of them together.
GAURDS !! kinn screamed.
Porsche streched his neck and got ready to fight . Big pointed his gun at him but he was fast enough to distract him and steal his gun . He removed the bullets and threw the gun away. Then he saw ken trying to attack him but he had his grudge with him from past life. So smirked and kicked him in the stomach. He grabbed his hair and slammed his face into.the wall. Big came back and punched him in his face. Porsche didn't hurt him much just disarmed him and then knocked him out . He didn't hit him hard . Just enough to knock him out. Then many gaurds entered but no one could defeat Porsche who was furious. Then Pete and his friends came in but he knew he could never hurt his family. So picked up a gun and pointed at kinn.
EVERYONE THROW YOUR WEAPONS AND OUT . I JUST WANT TO TALK TO HIM. he pointed at kinn.
Kinn looked at him fearlessly. And asked his men to leave.
What do you want ?? Asked kinn as porsche lowered his gun .
I wanna be your head bodygaurd. Said Porsche . He never thought he would ask kinn to give him that role. Last time he jumped off the boat when he was asked to be a bodyguard.
Why ?? So you can steal my information and sell it to others.snickered kinn.
I don't have to do that. You have enough moles to do that. I just want to be rich. And honestly look at your gaurds.  I am very much better then these idiots. Porsche said with a smirk .

Kinn looked at him like he wanted to rip him apart.
You can be my older brothers bodyguard. Stay away from me .
Sure will do khun kinn.
And then he walked out of the room .