chapter 21

Even though Kim just wanted his fried rice. Porsche kept feeding him the dumplings , which were very tasty and according to new information was chays  favourite.
Porsche relaxed a bit.  Porsche and kinn has visited this place several times. This was the place where kinn realised he was ready to be a dad . His baby's obsession with dumplings started here.  He misses pai. He wish he had killed korn . He eyes moistened and a tear escaped his eye.
P'porsche don't cry . Hia will come with you next time. I'll drag him here.  Kim panicked. He doesn't know how to console crying people.
I am not crying because of your empty skull-ed brother. I just remembered something. Porsche can creative while cussing kinn
Come -on finish up. You literally weigh nothing.
Yaa yaaa i need to be fit for my job . Whined Kim. 
You have to be fit not malnourished.
Who so ever tells you not to eat something you  tell them to talk to me.  I'll handle them. You eat everything you like. Porsche said pointing his chopsticks to him.
Ok. P'porsche. If my manager tell me you can't eat icecream I'll ask him to talk to you.  Kim replied with dripping sarcasm. Like Porsche would know who his manager is.
Sure. I am sure I can borrow guns from arm. I am sure Pete will freeze him then make ice cream for stray dogs.
Kim burst out laughing. Porsche is a natural comedian.
Then they returned back home. Chay was so excited to see Porsche. He flew directly into his arms.
Hiaaaaaa i missed you so much . I have so much to talk about. But before that i want you to meet my best friend Macau .  We are in same art class. He's the sweetest hiaa.. chay kept on speaking. Its been some time they last talked.
Take a breathe little one. I know macau. Remember Vegas . Porsche laughed at his brother while explaining him.
Yes yes P' Vegas .he nodded his head like a monkey.
Hes his brother. Porsche ruffled his hair
Ohhhh okkk.
Now can you get down.  Chay clung to his hip.
Naaaahhh. He snuggled into his nape.
Ok keep hugging me Kim and macau you can eat the dumplings.teased Porsche.   He knows he's very down in a sec.
Noooo i want dumplings too. P'KIM CATCH ME. He jumped off Porsche to Kim's arm. Who didn't have enough time to comprehend what was happening.
NOOO NO NO NO NO CHAYYYYY.but his still caught him and sighed in relief.
Macau burst out in laughter.
Come here kiddo. Porsche gave him a warm hug to Macau.
P'pete didn't come with you ?? He looked around.
Oh no he was asleep but we'll text him in the morning to come over . Porsche smiled and snuggled.
Ok P'porsche.
P' there's something i wanna tell you.he asked with a worried expression.
What happened baby ?? He ran his hands through his hair.
My brother my brother. Hia was dating tawan.  He wanted to steal p'kinns lover . Dad forced him to do it. He started crying. It broke Porsche how much he wanted to save his brother. The love these two have for each other  was just beautiful.
I know kiddo don't be scared I am not angry at Vegas or you. He explained and he isn't angry  with Vegas.  He's just trying to impress his dad and save his brother.
But phi that's not it. I saw tawan with khun mio when they were dating. Huh something changed this time. Huh who's mio.
Who's mio ?? He asked. 
Phi you don't know about mio. Asked kim who bought dumplings for macau said.  The anger was clearly visible on his face. 
Mio was the prime suspect in khun's kidnapping. Said macau timidly.
We thought he was the one who kidnapped Khun but he didn't and then he lost his mind and now he lives in a temple .told Kim.
What ?? This is what he missed last time.
Kim can I see you investigation board.?? something was up. Something is wrong. 
What ?? How ??
Come on Kim .
What happened phi ??
Kim removed his poster to see what was hidden under it. 
Mio's photo , when Porsche saw it . He understood. He's the same guy korn said killed his parents.
If porsche killed him that day.  He would've fucked up. Way later in his life he found out it was korn who killed his dad with gun. 
Kids I'll take care of it. I am gonna kill that rat if needed.  You guys rest . Macau nothing will happen to you or your brother. I promise you.
Macau nodded but he was scared.  Kim looked angry.
To release some tension chay said. 
You guys wanna wAtch a movie??
Yes I wanna. Macau said
Let's watch a horror movie.
Nooooooo that's bullying i hate horror said Porsche.
But kids were having fun teasing him. They watched a movie while Porsche his behind them.
Once everyone fell asleep. Porsche pulled out his phone.
Tomorrow, 8am at Kim's place.  He sent that message to everyone.