chapter 5

Pete took Macau to kitchen at first he was really stiff afterall Macau is his boss's brother.
What do you wanna have khun Macau ??
Anything but it should be really spicy .
Well I can make you something my grandmother used to.make.. i am from southern side so it's really really spicy . Don't worry I'll give you some milkshake to help you with it .
Macau smiled ear to ear .
Pete made him the spiciest noodles and bowel for himself. Their faces turned red with the heat but they didn't care.  They ate and enjoyed it a lot .
They were lost in the heat when kinn, Vegas and the bodygaurds came in . Pete and Macau looked at them with red eyes, panting and noses leaking fluids. And they had this sinister smile.

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU GIVE TO MY BROTHER?? Vegas was furious. He likes bland food. No taste buds at all
nothing...sssiii ... Khun wegath....sii they are ...sii just spicy noodle. Replied Pete fanning himself with his hand
Yep hia best in this universe....ahhhh my mouth is on fire .but I love it . Macau was really happy.
While vegas was dealing with them giving them more milk , looking for something sweet. Kinn was glaring at Porsche.
I didn't do anything. He was just hungry. Don't you guys feed your family. I mean I know you hate feeding your bodyguard but kids needs nutrition to grow. He left with a snicker to help Vegas.

P'pete can I come again tomorrow... Can you make this for me again ?? He asked drinking some milk .
Sure . I'll make you so many spicy things. Pete was more than anything happy to make food . He got himself a partner.

Vegas was already done with those two. Porsche gave him a sympathetic smile. Khun called them to play and nothing is more boring then those board game.
He's not going to make them watch porn this time. Why cause sometimes khun would moan in his sleep after that and it was horrible.

He left three of them alone and dragged kinn with him to other room . He escaped khun as well. Everyone was way too focused on Pete and Macau they forgot about kinn.
Porsche slowly locked the door.  He slowly held kinn's face in his palms.  He's surprised how Porsche touched him . He relaxed a bit under his touch but kinn being kinn or angry again .
So Porsche didn't think much and pulled him into a kiss. Their lips met and kinn wouldn't have ever imagined how soft Porsche's lips were.  Porsche circled his arms around his neck, kinn started responding to the kiss. But they were intrupted by the knock on the door. It's ken with the white suit that kinn's supposed to wear tonight.
Kinn hasn't invited him to go with him tonight. So he should skip this one.  He doesn't wanna be kidnapped and get almost raped by Vegas .
So he decided to leave slowly.
You should get ready, you are coming with me . Kinn found him sneaking outside.
I don't have uniform yet.  He tried to lie.  He obviously got uniform on first day .
You can borrow one of my suits . Porsche knew they won't fit him. The size isn't the issue.  But kinn is way more toned then him and the biggest difference is the waist. 
No thanks . Take someone else with you . He'd rather sneak out to meet chay .
You wanted to be a bodyguard why are you running away from this.ken left with a smirk and kinn closed the door .
Kinn went to his closet and found an old suit . It's been there for years now. He hates it .
Go try this .
Porsche snatched the suit and went into the bathroom.  He wore the suit.  Looks like oversized suit on him .but the pants first properly.
Porsche came out.  He still looks cute . Kinn rolled in laughter.
I hate it.  I'll get it fixed. Asshole.
Hey wait . You should wear that.
ASSHOLE. HE shouted and left.
He went to the tailor in the compound and asked him to fix the suit to his size . Khun kinn's order.
He immediately started working on it , khun came to get something fixed when he found Porsche pouting.
I hate your brother. He wants to me look ridiculous in this suit . It's old . It's not even my size. Khun help me.
He pouted in front of khun

Khun understood everything. He got a black shirt . A deep neck . Enough to expose his chest. They made sure the suit showed his waist .
Khun applied some makeup and he's going as kinn's date not as bodyguard.
He'll make sure of it .