chapter 9

Next khun woke up to excruciating headache. He's calling for Porsche all over the mansion . Everyone is looking for him
PORRRRSSSCCHEE.
khun we can't find porsche but he left some soup in fridge for you. I'll heat it up and bring for you .
No I want Porsche . Someone is twisting my head .
Khun it's just a hangover. It'll get better . 
POOOORSSSCHHHE
Pete took out his phone to call Porsche.
Where TF are you ??
Home . I told about this to khun last night .
And then you took him out and got him drunk and now he's screaming at us. Come back .
Not happening i don't wanna see your asshole big boss.
Porsche he's asking for you .
You bring him here I'll send you my address.
Ok we'll try .

And within an hour everyone was at his place.  Chay decided to sleep in today , it's Sunday.  He really wanna sleep till 12 and Porsche has no problem with it . But since khun entered with a loud sound. That woke up little chay .
Chay came down running to look for his brother. He looked at his brother and jumped into a hug .
Hey buddy.  Did you sleep well !? He kissed his brothers forehead and khun looked at them with hint of sad smile.  His brothers are emotionally constipation assholes.
When did you return ?? I missed you so much. Hia . Oh that kid is so so cute.
Buddy I missed you too. I was just at work.
Here meet my boss. He's tankhun.
Chay did a 90 degree bow to greet him .
I like him . I'll raise you.  I raised my brothers. That bow got khun . He loves him.  He wants this kid . He got taste.
And we see how well they are doing. Leave chay to me. Porsche replied with an eye roll.
What do you mean ?? Screeched offended khun .
Nothing.

Hia hia hia . Next month wik's new album is coming out , so can I do some part time to buy it . Chay asked with puppy eyes. And khun almost jumped in happiness. He loves wik as well.
Nope. You are working. You just study and relax and why do you even need an album. You can listen on Spotify. Don't worry chay khun got you .
Hhiiiaaaaaa.
No . We got guests khun loves watching drama how about this you two watch dramas while I go make something for you .

Meanwhile he called Pete to talk to him. 

Yesterday I talked to Vegas. He's trying to make kinn jealous by using me. Porsche told everything to Pete. He believes in this battle he got only one friend and that's pete. 
Wowo wait. Aren't you giving yourself way too much credit?? I mean why would he use you ?? Pete was baffled at the statement.
Which one of the kinn's ex has Vegas not slept with?? Porsche pointed out and helped Pete with food.
I mean .. there are some rumours ... But they are just rumours. You know Porsche you are new here . This family is complex.  These brothers , they are complicated. They were always pitted against each other and now they hate each other although I still believe it's stupid to divide a family and rule . They would be way more powerful together. Pete and we r on rambling .
Absolutely. Korn and gun dumb nuts for doing this to their kids . That's why I want you to keep an eye on Vegas . Before he does something stupid we need to stop him..Porsche warned Pete beforehand cause. He's leaving Vegas to Pete.   He has a lot on his plate . And with upcoming troubles yep a lot.
What is the most stupidest thing he can do?? Asked pete as a joke .
I don't know maybe he'll information to the Italians find kinn's ex and use him against us, torture our people or maybe start a coup . Please keep an eye on him and if possible take care of Macau. He looked really lonely that day . Porsche told everything with a sigh.
Wait what if we introduce him to chay?? Chay's lonely . Don't deny it. And maybe he can stay with us at compound. We'll just have to ask khun for that . Pete does think that Macau is really lonely and getting him a real friend would be good start.  So chay and macau might work .
PORSCHE I AM ADOPTING LITTLE CHAY . HE HAS ALL DISNEY MOVIES.
khun loves Disney ?? Wow that's like manifestation at it's best .
Yep well I don't think so we'll have difficulty in getting permission for chay . They laughed

Khun and chay finished nearly every princess movie together while bodyguards relaxed a bit . At night , when chay fell asleep Porsche tugged him and khun in . Yeah khun too . They went in the backyard to drink . He didn't think he'll be getting kidnapped tonight for 2 reasons.
1. He has his bodyguard friends here.  And
2.kinn that fucking asshole decided not to show up .
So the bell rang and Porsche was quickly on his foot to check who it was . It was Vegas with Tem and Jom.

Kinn's never gonna fall for him if things keep changing this much .
They joined in drinking. Everyone was having fun drinking Vegas looking at Porsche and Pete glaring at him . And posrche waiting for kinn. It was an uncomfortable night .
And finally the man decided to show up. First thing he did was glare at Vegas . 
They were drinking and Porsche told Jom and tem that they are his colleagues. They dissed kinn so hard Vegas rolled on the floor laughing. Pete and posrche drank with very uncomfortable smiles.
Arm and Pol passed out.  Tem and jom decided to help them .
And now where are the kidnapper. For the love of God everyone's late .
And as Vegas got up from all the laughing. They heard few footsteps. They looked around. They were trapped. Vegas killed few of them with Pete . Porsche didn't try . Kinn shot some . In the end they were out numbered and they all were handcuffed and thrown in a truck .

Oh great this time . He's got friends with him.  Vegas and kinn kidnapped together. Wow he would rather get shot by one of those Italian men outside then spending days with Vegas and kinn together in forest .
Thanks for reading