chapter 7

Porsche started breathing heavily. He clenched kinn's hand hard . Kinn immediately noticed his condition. He asked big to get him some water. 
Porsche calmed down a bit . The auction began . Kinn and Vegas battled for the necklace. When kinn saw Porsche getting sick again.  He raised the price.

He brought it for 5 million. Something Vegas couldn't compete with.  Vegas showed his envy in his eyes against kinn and left. Porsche hid a little behind kinn to hide his state .
Kinn carried Porsche immediately to the lounge . He asked everyone to leave.  Porsche looked so much in pain.  His body was covered in sweat.
Porsche looked at him with lust and kinn did his best to push him away . He slowly removed his suit jacket. He wasn't wearing anything under it. 
The contact of his hand made Porsche moan. He had to drag Porsche to the bathtub . He slowly helped him in .he turned on the cold water which helped him to reduce the effect of the drug .
Although Porsche hugged him and wouldn't leave him. That left him with no option but to get into the bath tub.
Porche sat on his lap occasionally kissing his nape .
Love, it hurts.
It's gonna be ok Porsche . Shhhh .it's ok
Porsche moaned at the body  contact.  He held kinn's face in his palm and pulled him into a kiss. Those lips were a  new drug for kinn.
Kinn pulled away from Porsche who whinned in annoyance. Kinn pulled him out of the tub and removed the rest of the clothes off the Porsche leaving him completely naked . Porsche was getting way too annoyed at the loss of touch.  He pulled kinn back in for a kiss. Kinn carried Porsche back to the bed . Gently laid him down .
Kinn. Pleaaasee.
Kinn couldn't believe even in the drunk state Porsche would just moan for him.  He kissed every inch of his body leaving the marks.  Especially the neck so everyone could see it tomorrow. It's just his adrenaline working right now. 
He found a lotion in the drawer next to bed.  He turned Porsche around and lathered his fingers with the the soap. He entered the hole. Porsche hissed at the coldness and stretching but soon got used to it.  Kinn kept adding the digits till he was sure Porsche was stretched enough.
Kinn entered Porsche as it was his first time. He was super tight . Porsche hissed in pain and didn't let kinn move. Kinn kissed his cheek and then his lips when Porsche got used to kinn he he moved himself a bit.  Kinn started moving slowly hitting his prostate every time. Porsche was high on euphoria unable to contain himself. He moaned and moaned that riled up kinn even more . He took up his speed till Porsche came all over the bedsheet and he came in Porsche.
Porsche looked really exhausted from the effects of drug soon he passed out.  Kinn cleaned him up and got into bed with him .
In the morning when Porsche woke up he looked at the man next to him . He looked super cute sleeping. He snuggled into his chest .
His body ached he already knew this was gonna happen so this didn't hurt him like last time.  Thankfully this time Vegas didn't get to touch him.  Kinn woke up and looked and Porsche snuggling.
He got out the bed and left . Leaving Porsche shocked. Kinn never did that m even last time when this happened he stayed .
Porsche, was in severe pain when he tried getting up but he still did. He got ready and followed kinn to car.  Kinn wouldn't look at him.
When he reached back compound kinn went to his room , leaving Porsche confused what he should do now.
Porsche immediately went back to his room . After a shower and a painkiller he went to look for Pete .
Pete i asked you to keep an eye on Vegas . He caught Pete off gaurd .
And I did .  He said still walking to meet khun who called him immediately for game night
Who spiked kinn's drink then ?? He asked Pete , who won't stop and his back is killing him.
I can assure you it wasn't Vegas . He went back home immediately. I even followed him back home .Pete stopped and and made it clear .
Last night kinn's drink was spiked and i accidentally drank it . So we need to figure out who it was if it wasn't Vegas . Pete turned and looked at Porsche from head to toe and saw a hickey that was left on spot clearly to show the world.

OH MY GOD YOU YOU YOU.... He understood he's freaking out. 
shuu shu . Listen it was an accident but I knew something could happen. But according me it would be me who would be the target but it was kinn . I just accidently drank his drink . Porsche covered his mouth. tried explaining.
OMG OMG .  Pete's brain has stopped functioning.
calm down Pete.
Ok ok I am calm my best friend just slept with my boss . I am calm. Let's go ask arm for help. He walked away like a robot. He met kinn in his way and gave him a 90 degree bow. . he can't behave like nothing happened.
While porche nodded and kinn glared at him . Porsche just rolled his eyes. Kinn can't just talk about his problems. He needs to make sure he keeps them in and made it a huge misunderstanding. Porsche decided to leave him alone and focus on finding the culprit.

Arm checked all the CCTV footages and found him. Oh my god if porsche is done with someone it's kinn's stupid ex's . It's mark . The one he met on his work . Kinn didn't sleep with him again so it's a good plan. Khun sat next to them in Sherlock Holmes costume and looking at video in disbelief.
Porsche went to meet kinn. He knocked on the door .
Can I come in ??
No .
Porsche then opened the door .
What's wrong with you ??