chapter 16

Porsche and Pete dressed up in casuals to met Vegas right outside the casino . It was quick mission. Porsche still remembers the mole from the last time but he remembers it's just a ruse. The real villian is yet to enter the story.  Before everything repeats itself. he just want his romantic date. 
Porsche and Pete chased the man who jumped off the table and fell down where he met Vegas who immediately asked nop to take him . They even caught his rest of the group.

Then while returning back to the minor family house. Porsche had some really scary flashbacks. When Porsche took over the clan.  There were many murder attempts on him. But then they also had venice in the house. His anxiety was always high.  He tried protecting everyone Pete , Vegas , Macau and venice but then one night macau witnessed him getting attacked and he had a panic attack in the middle of the fight.  Vegas killed the assassin but macua continued getting worse. When he jumped off the hospital roof Porsche couldn't take it anymore. He broke with Vegas and Pete. So to save their sanity ,whatever was left kinn took the minor family into the main family and totally removed the idea of major and minor family. 

Obviously all the bodyguards are sitting in casuals glaring at the well dressed boygaurds. Macau ran to meet them hugged Porsche and Pete, then took Pete with him leaving Porsche with a Vegas , who held a fake slutty smirk. 
Its happening again he does need a drink to forget everything. Atleast Pete won't be harrassed by that weird guy . Soon the party started and everyone started enjoying when Vegas tried getting close to Porsche.  He immediately pushed him away and diverted him to pete . He looked annoyed when he saw Pete but an unconscious frown development on Pete's face at that reaction.  When he tried flirting again . Pete did what he did last time ' called kinn'. When Porsche tried pushing away Vegas who had strong grip on Porsche's arm. Kinn appeared . He punched Vegas. Vegas punched him back and Porsche and Pete broke the fight .
"You are gonna kill him like your last one " screamed Vegas with a smirk.  Porsche knows that he's planting suspicion in his mind.
That's none of your business. We are not together. Ouch that hurts . It shouldn't hurt. He really married and asshole.
Before kinn could turn to Porsche,  to berate him. Porsche left.  He was angry but more importantly he's disappointed and sad .

Kinn followed Porsche shouting at him.
" What the hell were you doing ?? Shouted kinn pushing Porsche into a nearby wall.
" You clearly saw I wasn't doing anything, yet you blame me for everything."   Said Porsche screaming.
" Never knew you were that loose" kinn whispered with a venom in his tone.
Porsche slapped him across the face. He knew kinn was gonna say that but it somehow felt way too much .
I shouldn't have loved a crappy guy like you ,said Porsche and left.
Back at minor manor
Pete hasn't realised his feelings for Vegas yet .and Vegas being Vegas is still denial.
Pete asked his friends to pack up. All the bodyguard started getting up. Arm and pol made sure everyone went back safely.
Before leaving he decided he wants to meet macau.  He bid his goodbye to Macau who was cooking in kitchen excited to share his recipe with Pete.  But when Pete told him he was leaving he wanted to ask him to stay but decided to do otherwise due to the tension btw his brother and Pete. They seem like they are ignoring each other. 
Pete bowed and left without looking back.  He has to get over this.  His heart is beating so fast and tears are threatening to spill but he can't break right now. He can't  make a joke out of himself  right now.  He went back to his room . He will try staying away from Vegas as much as possible.
But cau invited him for lunch on his day off. Arghhh. He hates minor family the most .

Kinn followed Porsche  back . He threw him in the car and asked big to drive back home. Porsche looked out of the window without any protest they reached back home. Porsche tried getting out . But kinn told big to get out.
What is wrong with you kinn  ? If I am so loose let me go ..  maybe I'll go sleep with Pete or pol or arm!! Why do you care ??
Kinn immediately pulled Porsche into a kiss. The thought of imagining Porsche with someone other than him was way too much . He even killed all of them a brutal deaths in imagination.
Porsche tried resisting but he has missed kinn . Hate it when his horny side took over.
But kinn broke the kiss and hugged him .
I am so sorry love. I am sorry .kinn cried in the embrace.

He didn't cry last time thought Porsche. He hugged him back.  And smiled.  This is very rare.
You wanna continue what you started ?? Asked Porsche with a smirk and looks like rahr worked.
Kinn immediately opened the door  and dragged Porsche out with him .
Big smirked thinking Porsche will be her punished again.

Kinn pushed Porsche on the bed. He is addicted to those kisses since the first time Porsche kissed him in the bathroom.
Kinn took his time exploring Porsche. He kissed every  curve of his body. He watched every reaction Porsche gave to his kisses.  He found that his ears were very sensitive. A simple touch on his nipples got the loudest moan out of him. And the way his stomach rose and fell everytime they kissed.