chapter 23

Once the family was done with the breakfast. Porsche took everyone into Kim's office to show them the board. He did ask Kim before hand.  He was hesitant but he felt only Porsche can complete his investigation.
Everyone took a seat .
Everyone listen to me carefully. Khun I want you to be very strong during this conversation. If you feel uncomfortable at any point, you'll ask pol to take you out.  Do you get it ??
Khun nodded fear clearly evident on his face.
Chay don't be scared. Sit near Kim and cau.  If you get scared you'll can leave as well. Got it ??
Yes hia.
Ok then let's begin.
So I was digging around and i found out that my parents were murdered exactly a months after khun was kidnapped. My dad was the incharge police officer who was assigned khun's case. My mom on the other hand is your dad's adopted sister. Kim did some digging and found out the main suspect was mio. One  of your bodyguards. But once my dad died all the evidence proved him innocent. He lost his mind and now lives in a temple. That's what most of you know. But cau told me yesterday. That he saw tawan with mio when he was dating Vegas. Porsche spoke and let it settle. The air between the two cousins was thick and you could smell hatred.
He wasn't dating him .kinn spoke up in tawans defence.
You do not open your mouth when i am speaking. It just angered Porsche who glared at him.
Till today no one surely knows who kidnapped Khun. Even khun got amnesia and can't remember. And i really wanna know why he's back or if he knows something about this kidnapping or my parents.   So I am asking you Vegas did you know kinn didn't kill tawan  ??
All eyes were on Vegas.  He wanted to get up and leave.  He knows everyone was cornering him.
Obviously kinn is too weak to kill anyone. He passed a snarky comment .
Yet he's better then you, he doesn't use and throw anyone after promising them a beautiful future. Porsche remembered how tawan killed himself cause Vegas was an asshole.
How?? Are you a spy ?? Who sent you here?? Vegas screamed at him. No one knows about that conversation. Pete and macau glared at him. Khun looked at him with disgust. His reaction just proved that Porsche was telling the truth.
I saw the ring.  He's still wearing it. But don't worry he has another ring on it. Vegas was shocked. He looked at Kinn who was blank.
I didn't give him any ring. Kinn said in his defence.
Arm took out his tablet immediately. He played the camera footage when tawan was brought in by the guards. Thank to the best camera quality they could zoom in and see the ring. The small band was given by Vegas obviously. The other dimond studded ring was right above it.
Hia.... Macau said in his little voice.
That's my mom's ring. Vegas said in a broken voice.
What ?? Yes that's aunts ring. Khun looking at it very carefully.
Vegas looked like he could break everything. Anger was clearly evident in his eyes..
Vegas I know you planned to send him to break me and kinn apart . And also to help the spies steal the information. Just so you.  I even who those spies are. But the bigger question is are you selling that information?? But I am quite sure he's not here because you told him to otherwise macau wouldn't have found him in the temple. Kinn was shocked.  Kim looked at Porsche with so much admiration. He was amazing. Everyone knew minor family was culprits but no one had guts to say it to their face.

Vegas was speechless and scared.  There is no way he can escape this place easily.
Yes I stole the information. Kinn was about to punch him in the face. When Porsche held his arm and threw him away. 
YOU ASSHOLE. screamed kinn.
I TOLD YOU SHUT UP. I AM COMING BACK TO YOU. Porsche screamed and pulled him back . He was thrown into the corner.
Were you selling it ?? Asked Porsche with a poker face. He isn't expecting anything from Vegas except truth.
No why would I ?? Its my loss if I sell it. I steal it to know what deals kinn have and is trying to get and all that stuff . Vegas said avoiding everyone's eyes.
Well congratulations to you. That stolen information is getting leaked. That just means you all are in trouble but  sorry to say , but your asshole of dad is trying to make it sound like it's beneficial for you . And i don't think the information stolen is just of main family.  You think korn would allow minor family to hide any information. Be careful even though you are just stealing it for your benifit it will make you a traitor in future.  Porsche warned Vegas. He knows what he is doing is dangerous but now that Porsche said it out loud.  He can understand the depth of it.
And now to kinn. You need to stop doing everything your dad tells you to do. I have a feeling he and your uncle has something to with khun's kidnapping and my parents death  And to make it worse . They might be planning to kill you. For tawan I will leave him to you until he hurts anyone in this room.  I will skin him alive. If you dare stop me I'll do that to you as well. Am i clear. ??
Kinn gulped and nodded.

Now i want your help to prove that he's a traitor. He said he has a pen drive with the information. Go get that pendrive. He nodded.
Arm keep an eye on him.  he ordered
Pete i want you to do something very dangerous. Go with Vegas and Macau.  Keep an eye on gun. Pete nodded he will keep an eye on gun and protect Vegas and Macau. He hates seeing marks on Vegas. Macau being scared burns his heart.
What excuse you'll give for sending main family bodyguard here ?? Vegas asked he hates this boss Porsche.  He's horrible.
Oh nothing special. You hired him for macau while you and Nop are busy. don't worry I want him to be on his toes when Pete is around. He'll make mistakes in the process. Porsche gave an evil smile.