chapter 13

Pete and Porsche helped Kim get settled in . They allowed him to rest while vegas and kinn were asked to collect wood for the evening. Porsche took out fish to cook while Pete took out rest of the berries. . They have very limited supply of water . They should find them tomorrow, they'll be safe soon .
Porsche checked Kim's wound. It's healing a little but it might get infected. He covered it properly.
Then the shit show began . Pete , Porsche and Kim sat on the truck whicle kinn and Vegas are trying to start fire.
I am telling you try rubbing wood . It will immediately start a fire how do you think cavemen did it for the first time? said Kinn rubbing wood and he's really trying
Nah nah obviously it was the spark from hitting rocks . Vegas doing his work on the other side .
Wow they'll could be great cavemen, they even behave like them. Said Porsche sarcastically.
Exactly these two ... should really go back to stone age and discover wheel after fire. Said Pete rubbing his forehead that's hurting because of how much these two can speak.
Kim chucked at the comments and kept looking at his brothers. His stomach grumbled and he looked at pete and Porsche . Porsche laughed at the pouty baby holding his stomach and glaring at his brother.
Ok ok ok I think that's enough . Get away let me do it.
You think you can do better then us.
Just step away.
Porsche took out a lighter from his pocket and Burt the dry leaves and some wood.
Kim burst out into the laughter. Pete snickered. Vegas and kinn looked at them with jaws dropped.
Pete pulled the bag out and they started cooking the fish .
Kim sat next to them. He's pampered here . Never in his life he was pampered. His mom passed away when he born . Dad was always busy and brothers they had their own mess. But this was the first time, he has all love and attention to himself he loves it.

Porsche gave the first fish to Kim. He cooked it for everyone and passed them around. Pete and Vegas shared and kinn fed Porsche while he was cooking the last fish. 

They made a hay bed for Kim. Two more people can sleep there . Porsche asked the brother to sleep together while he and Pete will gaurd them .

Finally when they were asleep. Pete and Porsche sat around the fire , talking about 3 brothers.
I am sure there mother's would be proud of us. Said Porsche smiling at the sight of three sleeping. It took a lot of convincing, to make them sleep together. Especially Vegas .
Hmmm. They are idiots for always fighting. Vegas is the biggest idiot here.  He's trying to do everything on his own.  When he could just go ask khun kinn or khun Kim . I know baby cau is still young but Kim is old enough to help. Said very tired Pete.  He did all the convincing now his head hurts.
Your baby cau is 18 and he'll be very offended you call him baby.  Porsche laughed at his last comment although he agrees with him. Porschay and Macau will always be their babies.
He's still a baby.  He pouted
Yeah . Although I think they were raised to think that they can do everything on their own . They see tankhun being dependent on us and thinks it's a bad thing.  Porsche looked into the fire.  He needs to help these brothers to fight against their dad. Or he would have to see his family dying again.
Hmmm maybe . I really don't get it what these people are up to.  Pete said yawing . He's tired.

Tomorrow they'll the way out. But he'll have to save his family from people sent by gun . He'll try killing them again .

Pete fell asleep as well but Porsche was fully awake. In the morning kinn was the first one to wake up.
Porsche looked around to check if anyone was up . When no one was up.  He kissed his cheek and saw his man turing red in anger but he asked him to shut up everyone's still sleeping.

Then slowly Vegas and Pete woke up but Kim slept like a baby.  Pete had no other option to wake him .
Kim get up . We need to move .
5 more min P'pete .
Get up kiddo.
Annoyed at Kim getting all the attention. Vegas poured water on him.
Aaaaah wtf are you doing.
Good morning nong .
He handed rest of the water to Pete who was trying to comprehend what actually happened.
Btw all the Chaos in the morning Porsche was worried about them.
We should move. He announced .

Porsche took the lead and three of the followed him closely. Soon it was getting late. They had already walked at lot.  Kinn and Vegas were brickering about something but Porsche can sort that later. Soon it was late again . And Porsche's heart was beating so fast.  He can't imagine kinn getting shit again.

Pete was really tired and thirsty. He fell unconscious. This wasn't suppose to happen.  All of them were trying to wake him up but to no avail. Kim kept a strong face but he could cry any second.  Kinn was freaking out . He wanted to run and look around if he could find someone but Porsche stopped him.

Later Kim heard some footsteps . He told Vegas . They together shouted for help.
NOOOO . Nooo. Porsche immediately pushed them and asked them to hide behind a rock . These people weren't here to rescue them.
And his guess was right . They immediately fired at two and Porsche pushed them away but got injured in the process. They hid for the while. Porsche was loosing his consciousness but thankfully Chan and group found them and killed gun's men .

Kinn immediately carried Porsche to the ambulance that was waiting for them while Vegas did same with pete . Kim who was so strong for a while let a tear slip his eyes.

Thank you for reading.
Had a bad writers block . Hopefully it will go away and you guys can get more updates.