chapter 6

Why are you dressed like that ?? Kinn looked stunned. He would have never imagined that body would look so hot in that suit .
I don't know you asked me to . Porschejust fixed his suit he's still not used to that exposed chest . He tried to hide it a bit.
You look like a ...  I don't know a ...  He wanted to say a slut or just his slut.  but if had a chance that suit would be ripped by now..
Like a what , kinn ?? Porsche glared and smirked at him as if he read his mind.
Nothing. He cleared his throat . He's not taking him out there looking like that.
You are not going there like this . You are not my date . You are my bodyguard. He screamed only to make Porsche more furious.
Then why the fuck did you give me this suit. He took a step forward. Challenging kinn and standing so close to him that he could smell his colone.
Listen . I was just teasing you . Go back and get your uniform.  Kinn face turned stotic and he pushed Porsche a little.  Disappointed Porsche took a step back . Asshole.
He's not going as anything else, he's going as your date. Khun to save the day . He worked hard to make him look so hot. He won't allow him to look like stupid bodyguards. Same uniform. If he could he would've changed their uniform by now.
I already have a date .  He glared at his brother.
Hmmm. Where is he ?? Khun smirked.
He's... Kinn looked around to call someone to get his date.
I just asked him to leave.  Khun said with a smirk .
So it's him or you go alone. It's a win for khun. Porsche chewed his cheek to stop smiling.

Kinn huffed and left .

Khun i really don't wanna go.  Porsche sighed thinking about that pain he felt last time.
Don't worry I'll send Pete with you . Oh pete can help. He'll distract Vegas.
Wait do you think you can send Pete as vegas's date ?? He asked khun for help knowing very well how he's gonna react .
Nooooo I will never send my Pete with that that monster . He huffed and started throwing a tantrum.
Ok listen please do me this favour I'll take you out somewhere fun tonight. I promise.  This could help him getting over the fear of going out.
No no no . Please please i really need Pete. He literally begged khun .
I would rather die.

He got himself together, kinn came out all dressed up.  He does look hot.  Porsche won't lie about it.  He sighed in frustration. 
Let's get this over .  He told Kinn .
They left for the destination.
Kinn held his waist , making sure to not touch him, just his hand around his waist in air. 
Either do it properly or don't do it. Porsche is getting frustrated with this man . If his kinn was here. That man would have held  his waist tight enough and kept his hand there for the whole night. 
Kinn held his waist with a little hesitation but once he held it he didn't wanna leave it.
He entered and kinn took them to their seats.
He settled down while kinn left to talk to some guests. Porsche found Pete standing in the security. So khun didn't listen to him .
He went to Pete to talk for a while .
How did this happen??
Don't just don't ..
Well atleast you look hot .
Can you do me a favour??
Hmm
Keep an eye on Vegas.  I'll keep an eye on kinn. He's up to something. Hopefully hopefully he'll be ok this time.
Sure I'll do .
You two stop talking. Porsche go back to your seat and pete on your position. Big screamed at then through the radio. Classic big always working.

Kinn arrived and auction started.  Porsche already knows kinn's here for his mother's necklace. He gave that necklace to chay when he married Kim . He still remembers how much chay cried when he got that necklace.
So Porsche sat back relaxed a bit.  Then Vegas came over to talk about something. The way he looked at Porsche sent shivers up his spine. He covered his chest as much as possible. This guy might be his friend in future but right now he's a creep . A big one .

Kinn kept his composure and glared at him . Soon tay and time came over and Vegas left . Tay looked at Porsche with aww.
You look beautiful. He said still in aww.
Not more then you . Porsche smiled . He has learnt this from his last life. He got way too many complications after khun took over his wardrobe. At first he used to get awkward but then he learnt to return the compliment with grace.
Where did you get it ?? I gotta buy this . He kept looking at the suit.
Umm kinn got me one . He smirked and teased kinn a bit.  Not like he's not gonna get way more then an old suit in future.
Seriously kinn. He turned to kinn .
It's just an old suit. He huffed and said
He's lying. Porsche whispered to tay loud enough for kinn to hear  . He smirked when kinn couldn't justify himself to his friend.
As the auction began . The first item was unexpected. Porsche didn't see this last time. He wasn't really attentive last time.
It's a Ruby earings. Just as they sound they are beautiful. Some one made a huge bid on it and it was sold for $100,000 . People have lot of money to spare.
Next item was golden pendent. Someone made a bid and it was sold out really fast for $60000 maybe. Porsche wasn't interested he was only interested in leaving. He made sure not to eat or drink anything.
But the next item blew his mind.
It's a bodychain . It's so beautiful, the way the diamonds  were joined and fell and the waist band was beautiful. Something he never imagined he would say  He could totally imagine it wearing on a date and it could be really hot distraction.
He snickered at the thought. He found kinn glaring at him but then scanning him.  He knows what this man is thinking, he could feel his cheeks heating up. He tried distracting himself. He took the glass kept in front of kinn and drank it to calm down making sure not to drink his own. 
Bid began kinn snaked his arm around Porsche's waist .
Bid began with $450,000 kinn got it for a million.
Smirk on his face can't be rubbed off especially after this stupid auction.
Finally the necklace it's here. 
Kinn and Vegas both super focused on it .
But Porsche started to loose his vision and his body started getting hot. 
This is happening again . He could start feeling the pain in his body .

 He could start feeling the pain in his body

Just imagine it under a suit .