Chapter 3- The Invasion

Over the course of time, not all the planets were maintaining the bare necessities to ensure life on their world would continue. It seems the Warbrotums had developed a unique problem over the past years. They had no young woman left on their planet to bear children or reproduce. To make things worse, there was only a small population of young people and children, and they were all male. Their brutal treatment of women over the years had proven to be detrimental to their very existence.

The Warbrotums had been watching Losslurse closely over the past years since their discovery had been made. It was always known the little planet would serve a purpose for the Warbrotums one day. After watching their neighbors for so long and realizing how defenseless and unprepared they were for battle, they decided they would invade the land and take all of their women and use them to repopulate their world.

When the time came for the Warbrotums to attack their unsuspecting victims, as was planned, it was an easy win, and they destroyed their helpless opponents. All of the men and elderly were killed, and the young women were carried through the portals. Nothing was left untouched, and no structure was left standing. During the bloody invasion, Beatrice, who was the young queen of Losslurse, was pushed through a portal leading to Trobotdom by her husband. He wanted desperately to save her and their unborn child. She begged him to come with her, but he said he wouldn't leave his people without fighting to save them and their land, even though he knew there was no hope for their world, and he would face certain death.