Chapter 27

When she drove away, he walked back up to his apartment and poured a drink of his best bourbon. He slowly savored the drink as he sat in his chair thinking of how perfect the evening had been. Liz leaving was, without a doubt, the best end to the night that he could think of. He enjoyed her company immensely but was not ashamed to admit that he preferred not to have any overnight guests. Overnight guests often wanted to stay another night and another. He wasn't willing to chance anyone having a change in heart, deciding they wanted more out of a relationship than what he could offer. After he finished his drink, he decided he would like to read a little before retiring for the night. He looked around and realized he had left his book in his downstairs office. He made the journey down and retrieved the book and was walking back to his apartment. He had taken the closer route, which involved him walking down one of the main corridors of the school. The corridor had a male and a female dormitory suite located there and a set of bathrooms. As he got closer to the bathrooms, he heard the sound of young boys, excitedly talking in loud whispers coming from the boy's bathroom. He could tell there were more than two, but he wasn't sure how large the group was. The closer he got, the more excited the voices sounded, and he picked up his pace when he heard the words "she" and "her" mixed into the enthusiastic conversation. He knew they were up to no good, but when he heard the next few exchanges , his anger started to flare, and his walk had turned into a fast jog.

"Come here...it's Ella Xander!" The voice exclaimed.

"No way! Let me look!"

He heard another and then he could hear shuffling, and the excitement in all their voices.

"Oh wow! I see her tits and her pussy!"

"It's my turn to look! Move so I can see!"

Nicholas arrived at the doorway of the bathroom and as soon as he entered, he saw many bodies scrambling, but not before he saw they were all huddled around a section of wall past the sinks. They all stood still now, looking at him with terrified looks on their faces. There were four in all. He walked slowly, while his gaze went over each boy, making note of who they were. He was careful not to react too swiftly, because he didn't want to lose his temper with them and also because he wanted to prolong their agony as long as possible.

"Well now...what have we here? What could be so interesting, that you were all huddled in such a tight space? As his gaze had touched each of them, it settled on a small hole that was in the wall, where the boys had been standing. He walked to it and turned to look at them again, with one eyebrow raised. His words were spoken in his cool, admonitory voice. "What will I see when I look through this opening?"

The boys' eyes all widened and none of them spoke. Their gazes went from the hole in the wall to each other to back to Nicholas. Still, they all remained completely silent.

"No one cares to answer my question?" He spoke as if disappointed, but his words were dripping with cynicism. "Someone should tell me what is on the other side of this wall before I look through it and find out for myself." He knew the girls shower was there, by the way the rooms were situated, but he was enjoying seeing the torment on their faces. He slowly turned and walked toward the hole and then he heard one of the boys speak.

"It's just the common room of the girl's dorm."

Whatever made this boy think he could get away with such a bluff was beyond Nicholas. Although, he had to give it to the kid, he was brave for trying or maybe he was daft. "Ah, so when I look through this hole, that is what I am going to see?"

The boy that had spoken realized he had made a mistake. He had hoped the doctor would take his word for it and not look.

Nicholas made no attempt to peak through the opening. He realized he was prolonging his own misery by dragging this out. All he wanted was to read in his bed. Now he would be dealing with this for the next couple of hours, he was sure. He pulled out his phone and spoke to someone briefly and then placed it back in his pocket. He then stood there, in front of the suffering boys and watched as they squirmed. He had a stone-cold look in his eyes, and they weren't sure of what he had in store for them. Soon the boys heard the sound of footsteps coming in the bathroom and looked up to see Ingvar coming through the door. Ingvar was a short man with a withered face. He looked as though he would be well suited to work at a carnival.

"Hello Doctor Moustakas, are these the boys?

"Yes Ingvar, thank you. If you would take them to their dorm suite and guard the door so they do not try to sneak out again. They aren't supposed to be outside of their dorms in the first place. Also, could you contact Nachton and have him place this lavatory out of service until he can get the wall repaired please."

"I would be happy to assist you doctor!" The little man motioned with his hand for all of the boys to follow him. He didn't say anything to them. The boys all had distressed faces and didn't dare argue with the doctor or Ingvar. They all fell in behind him as they walked to their dorm.